List of Civil Exam Schedules & Requirements Year 2017List of Exam Schedule: Civil Service Examination Year 2017
- March 12, 2017 - filing of application (Nov. 14, 2016 - Jan. 13, 2017)
- August 6, 2017 - filing of application (April 3 - June 2, 2017).
- Properly accomplished Application Form (CS Form No. 100, Revised September 2016, available at any CSC Regional/Field Office, and downloadable from the CSC website www.csc.gov.ph);
- Four pieces of recently taken (not more than three months ago) passport sized (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) I.D. pictures in white background, showing the applicant’s bare face (without eye glasses or any accessory that may cover facial features), and with hand-held and written name tag legibly showing the applicant’s signature over printed full name;
- Original and photocopy of any of the following I.D. cards which must be valid (not expired): Driver’s License, Passport, PRC License, SSS I.D., GSIS I.D. (UMID), current Company/Office I.D., current School I.D., Postal I.D., BIR I.D., PhilHealth I.D., Barangay I.D., Voter’s I.D., Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate, or NBI Clearance; and
- If the I.D. card has no indicated date of birth, original and photocopy of birth certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (formerly National Statistics Office), or the Local Civil Registry printed on security paper.
If this article helped you, share this in your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Just click any of the buttons above. Sharing is giving. Salamat po!