Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo (TV)
Language: Japan Dubbed w/ English Subs
File Size: Max. of 30MB
Genres: Action, Sci-Fi
Plot Summary: Due to humanity obtaining the data technology that has evolved to a great amount—called "Mana"—the human race is able to subjugate all wars, starvation, pollution, and other problems on Earth by using its power, which is similar to magic. Earth has obtained the utopia of complete peace and no wants.
First princess of the Misurugi Empire, Angelize. As with everyone else, she also had no wants or worries. She was celebrated by the people of the empire, and was supposed to wear the crown. However, she realizes the shocking truth that she is a Norma. "Norma": An irregular existence that cannot use Mana, and are treated as heretics and as "things" rather than people. Having everything stolen from her, she isolates herself on a remote island.
What was waiting for her there was a fateful meeting with a group of Norma girls who know nothing but battle. The girls spend their days riding humanoid robot weapons called "Barameiru" hunting giant dragons that have come from another dimension to invade. Having her name taken from her, what will soldier Ange see at the end of the fight? What can she believe in? What will she obtain? The story of a single girl's fortitude starts now.
- Episode 01 - "Fallen Princess"
- Episode 02 - "Unyielding Spirit"
- Episode 03 - "Villkiss Awakens"
- Episode 04 - "A Loner's Revolt"
- Episode 05 - "Ange, Lost"
- Episode 06 - "Momoka's Here!"
- Episode 07 - "Salia's Depression"
- Episode 08 - "Bikini Escape"
- Episode 09 - "The Hometown of Betrayal"
- Episode 10 - "Goodbye from the Gallows"
- Episode 11 - "Dragon Song"
- Episode 12 - "Her Right Arm's Past"
- Episode 13 - "The fall of Arzenal"
- Episode 14 - "Ange and Tusk"
- Episode 15 - "The Other Earth"
- Episode 16 - "Resonant Battlefront"
- Episode 17 - "Black Angel of Destruction"
- Episode 18 - "The Sea of Parting"
- Episode 19 - "Tuner of Time"
- Episode 20 - "Soul of God"
- Episode 21 - "The One Left Behind"
- Episode 22 - "Necessary"
- Episode 23 - "The Warped World"
- Episode 24 - "A Battle with No Tomorrow"
- Episode 25 - "To the End of Time"
Note: We do not control the files we shared here, for copyright issues email us using the contact form and we will take down this article immediately. Thanks