Remember that the six months exclusive breastfeeding is very important and critical to the health and growth of your baby. According to PhilHealth you should not use am, juice, water or any vitamins that your doctor did not prescribe.
List of breastfeeding benefits that you and your baby can get according to PhilHealthList of Benefits to your baby
1. Mother's milk is safe, clean, and easy to dissolve. It is enough food for the baby within the first six months of his/her life.
2. It protects baby from sickness, like diarrhea, respiratory system infection diseases like cough, cold, and pneumonia.
3. More strong and healthy body of your baby
List of Benefits for Moms
1. Mother's milk is free
2. Exclusive breastfeeding for six months is a way to prevent being pregnant again according to Lactational Amenorrhea Method or LAM of the family planning method. Breastfeeding prevents the fast recovery of mother's fertility or menstruation period.
3. It helps strengthen mother and baby relationship.
4. It helps to make mother's tummy to return to its original shape because breastfeeding creates contraction in her uterus.
If this article helped you, share this in your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Just click any of the buttons above. Sharing is giving. Salamat po!