Please refer to the list below for more details.
List of Steps for Renewal of Professional Identification Card (PIC) in PRC1. Prior to renewal of PIC, ensure that you are compliant with the CPD requirements.
2. Visit our website at www.prc.gov.ph to set up an application for renewal of your Professional Identification Card (PIC).
3. IF you dot not have an account, please register by filling out the information needed and by clicking the SIGN UP NOW button. IF you already have an account, then please SIGN IN by entering your email address and password.
4. After you SIGN IN, you will be asked to provide additional information to complete your profile.
5. If your profile is complete, SELECT TRANSACTION and choose RENEWAL.
6. Choose the LOCATION on WHERE you want to claim your PIC.
7. Choose an APPOINTMENT DATE on WHEN you want to claim your PIC.
8. Choose PAYMENT OPTION from the following channels: Bayad Center, MultiPay, 7-ELeven, and ECPay
9. Once the payment has been verified, go back to your account, print the renewal form and present it to the PRC registration officer including proof of CPD compliance upon claiming of PIC.
If this article helped you, share this in your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Just click any of the buttons above. Sharing is giving. Salamat po!