Master Plumber Licensure Exam: List of Reminders, What to Bring, Date, Time Subjects of ExamProgram Of The Master Plumbers Licensure Examination In The Cities Of Manila, Baguio And Iloilo On Feb. 13 And 14, 2018
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
7AM to 7:45AM - General Instruction and filling-out of forms
8AM to 10AM - Plumbing Arithmetic (10%)
11AM to 5PM - Sanitationm Plumbing Design and Installation (40%)
Wednesday, Febraury 14, 2018
8AM to 10AM - Plumbing Code (10%)
11AM to 5PM - Practical Problems (40%)
THIS EXAMINATION WILL BE COMPUTERIZED
1. Check or verify your school/building assignments at the PRC official website (www.prc.gov.ph) or through the Notices/Announcements to be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) working days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
2. Report to your school/building assignment before 6:30 A.M. on the first day of the examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual. Late examinees will not be admitted.
3. Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
Male Examinees - White polo or shirts withcollar, tucked- in (without any seal, logo or mark) Decent pants or slacks
Female Examinees - White blouses or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark) Decent pants or slacks/skirts
4. Bring the following on the days of the examination:
a. Notice of Admission
b. Official Receipt
c. One (1) piece of metered stamped Window Mailing Envelope d. Two or more pencils (No. 2)
e. Ballpen with BLACK ink only
f. One (1) piece Long Brown Envelope
g. One (1) piece Long Transparent (non-colored) Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
h. NON-PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS (REFER TO THE LIST ON THE EXAMINEES GUIDE)
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms:
a. Books, notes, review materials , other printed materials containing coded date/information/formula
b. PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
c. CELLULAR PHONES, SMART WATCHES, BLUETOOTH, beepers, portable computers and other electronic gadgets/device which may be used for communication purposes. .
d. Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
e. Other examination aides not stated in this program
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE ANSWERABLE ON PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST.
1. Read carefully and follow the instructions on your NOTICE OF ADMISSION and
If this article helped you, share this in your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Just click any of the buttons above. Sharing is giving. Salamat po!