1. First, type the URL address of the website that you wanted to download the certificate. For this tutorial I used google.com. Just press the lock symbol > then press Certificate (valid).
3. Now, in the Certificate Export Wizard, click NEXT.
4. In the "Select the format you want to use:" just leave it as it is and press NEXT.
5. Now, click BROWSE. Type any filename that you wanted to name your certificate. Do not forget to give a .cer extension. (Example: google.cer). Then click SAVE.
6. Click NEXT.
7. Click FINISH.
8. Just click OK for the message that will appear.