Here is the list of some of the most beautiful actresses from El Salvador. Some of them are having American descents. Some are former beauty queens, others are also models, singers, dancers, and successful businesswomen. See the list below in no particular order or ranking.
1. Emy Mena is a Salvadoran actress.
Born: San Miguel, El Salvador, 1996
Filmography: El Suspiro del Silencio, Melaktik
2. Vanesa Tomasino is an actress.
Born: 13 October 1981, San Salvador, El Salvador
TV shows: Martha Speaks
Movies: Chupacabra vs. The Alamo (2013), Debbie Macomber's Mr. Miracle, Case 39 (2009), The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (2008), White Noise: The Light (2007)
3. Carla Vila is an actress.
Born: 25 September 1975, San Salvador, El Salvador
Parents: Blanca Luz Diaz
4. Malin Arvidsson is an actress.
Born: 19 February 1978, El Salvador
Parents: Gösta Arvidsson
Movies and TV shows: Arne Dahl: The Blinded Man, Arne Dahl
Grandparent: Edla Sofia Arvidsson
Education: Gothenburg Theatre Academy (2006), Balettakademien
5. Rosa Calderon.
Born: April 7, 1985 in San Vicente, El Salvador
Filmography: The Hustle (2008)
6. Ana Teresa Villafañe is an American actress and singer from Miami, Florida, best known for her portrayal of pop icon Gloria Estefan in the Broadway musical On Your Feet!. She is of Cuban and Salvadoran descent.
Born: 5 June 1989, Miami, Florida, United States
Height: 1.69 m
Nominations: Drama League Award for Distinguished Performance
Parents: Carmen M. Villafañe, Julio E. Villafañe
Siblings: Carmen Villafañe
Movies and TV shows: Max Steel (2016), Hiding (2012), Dostana (2008), New Amsterdam (Since 2018), Sunnyside (2019)
7. Linda Arsenio is an American actress and model from Texas. She has predominantly appeared in Indian films in various languages. She is probably best known for her performance as Jessica Beckham in the 2006 Hindi film Kabul Express. Her mother is Salvadoran.
Born: 20 June 1978, Galveston Island, Texas, United States
Other name: Linda
Movies: Kabul Express (2006), Mumbai Salsa (2007), Aloo Chaat (2009), Dam 999 (2011), Sachein (2005)
8. Marisela de Montecristo is a Salvadoran model, television presenter, actress, and beauty pageant titleholder who has been crowned Nuestra Belleza Latina 2013 and Miss El Salvador 2018.
Born: 25 August 1992, Olocuilta, El Salvador
Height: 1.75 m
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown hair
Titles: Nuestra Belleza Latina 2013, Reinado de El Salvador