LIST: Most Beautiful Gambian actresses
1. Haddy Jallow is a Gambian-Swedish actress who, on 23 January 2007, won Sweden's top film award, the Guldbagge Award as "Best Actress in a Leading Role" for her performance as a teenage rape victim in Säg att du älskar mig, released in Sweden on 25 August 2006.
Born: 14 October 1985, The Gambia
2. Princess Shyngle is a Ghanaian actress and producer.
Born: 25 December 1990, Banjul, The Gambia
Movies: The Engagement
3. Fatima Maada Bio is the current First Lady of Sierra Leone as the wife of Julius Maada Bio, 5th President of Sierra Leone. Fatima Bio was born and raised in Koidu Town, Kono District in Eastern Sierra Leone. She is an actress, screenwriter and film producer in United Kingdom based Nollywood movies. Her mother is Sierra Leonean and her father is Gambian.
Born: 27 November 1980, Koidu, Sierra Leone
Nationality: Sierra Leonean
Spouse: Julius Maada Bio (m. 2013)
Party: Sierra Leone People's Party
Education: London College of Communication, University of Roehampton London
Movies: Mirror Boy (2011), Shameful Deceit (2013)
4. Hella Joof is a Danish actress and director. She was born to a Danish mother and an aristocratic Gambian father who belonged to the Joof dynasty. Joof directed En kort en lang, Oh Happy Day and Fidibus.
Born: 1 November 1962, Birkerød, Denmark
Parents: Birthe Nielsen
Children: Olivia Joof
Spouse: Henrik Jepsen (m. 2012), Runi Lewerissa (m. ?–1991)
TV shows: Bankerot, En bid af historien, Talkshowet Meyerheim
Movies: Happy Ending (2018), Shake It All About (2001), All Inclusive (2014), Almost Perfect (2012), Oh Happy Day (2004)
5. Rosaline Ufuoma Meurer, is a Gambian-born Nigerian actress and producer. She is most known for her 2014 role as Kaylah in the TV series Oasis and 2018 role as Kemi Alesinloye in Ayo Makun's Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons.
Born: 15 February 1992, The Gambia
Other name: Rosy Meurer
Nominations: City People Movie Award for Most Promising Actress of the Year (English)
Movies: Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons (2018), Merry Men 2 (2019), Pebbles Of Love, The Therapist's Therapy, Weekend Getaway (2012)