1. Download the Prodigal Ran client here.
2. After downloading, open the .exe file and install it. In the welcome window, click the Next button.
3. In the directory, just leave it, and click the Next button again.
4. Just click the Yes button for a message that will appear.
5. Now, press the Start button to start the installation.
6. Wait for some time for the installation to finish.
7. When the installation is completed, click the Exit button.
Starting and updating the Prodigal Ran Online game.
1. Go to your Desktop and see the Prodigal Ran shortcut icon. Click the icon to start the game.
2. If a message appears, just click Yes to continue.
3. In the Update description, click the Next button.
4. In the "Select an update server," just leave it and press the Next button.
5. In the "Downloading files..." it means that you are currently updating your Prodigal Ran because it is a newly installed one, which is very common. Just wait for some time to finish the updating process.
6. Click the Finish button to start the game.
Registering for an account, creating your Character, and loading the game.
1. Open the game and wait for it load.
2. Inside the game, in the Server Select, click Ran Online.
3. Then click 0 Channel [PK], and then press the Connect button.
4. In login, click the Register button.
5. Just fillup all the fields in your registration form. In Pincode, and Security key, make sure to type only numbers. In an email address, make sure to input a valid one, because if you forget your username or password, you can use the email to retrieve it. When done, click the Register button.
6. Just press the OK button to continue. Repeat Steps #2 and Step #3.
7. Now, type the username and password that you only have registered. And press the OK button.
8. You are now going to create your Character. In the School menu, there are three, you can choose Sacred Gate, Mystic Peak, or Phoenix. For Gender, male or female. For Class, you can select from swordsman, brawler, archer, gunner (scientist), shaman, and extreme. When done, click the Next button.
9. In the Character Information. You can change or adjust the Face style, hairstyle, hair color, and the character size. When done, choose a name for your Character, and press the Done button.
10. A "Character Created! "message will appear, just click the OK button.
11. To start the game, just select your Character and press the Game Start button.
12. Wait for the game to finish loading.
13. And there you have it! You are now inside the Ran World. You can now enjoy playing your newly created Character. For this tutorial, I created a Male Gunner.
Prodigal Ran Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz / AMD Athlon 3000+
- RAM: 512MB
- HDD: 6G
- Video: Geforce MX 440 / Radeon 7500
- Operating System: Windows XP
- Direct X: DirectX 9.0C
Further details about Prodigal Ran Online private server:
1. It has 5 classes, swordman, shaman, brawler, gunner (scientist), and archer.
2. It is more about farming.
3. Leveling is not a problem.
4. No need to spend money, just farm and farm, and you can make your Character strong and even earn real money by selling gold using GCash.
5. If you are transacting with a co-player, make sure to call for a Midman. Prodigal Ran admins are also acting as the Midman of the game.