Asus Zenfone Menu button is not functioning anymore, how can I access my apps inside it?
To do so, just follow the simple steps below.
1. First, swipe your screen from topmost part to bottom to view the drop down menu.
2. Inside it, find the Settings icon (gear) and tap it.
3. After tapping the Settings, scroll down and find Easy Mode and tap it.
4. From OFF change it to ON.
5. And the Easy Mode icons will automatically appear.
6. Again, repeat the steps from Step No. 1 to 4. But instead of turning it ON, you just need to set it to OFF and your beloved apps and all the other menus will appear.
If your touchscreen is also not functioning well, I mean, some parts are functional while the other parts are not responding, then, this trick is very useful to be able still access your apps. Just make sure to always enable your Auto-rotate function so that you can rotate your screen to the point wherein you can press the app icon.