LIST: Most Beautiful Macao Actresses
1. Ming-Na Wen is a Macau-born actress. Wen is best known for her starring role as Fa Mulan in the animated musical action films Mulan and Mulan II, and as Melinda May in the ABC superhero drama series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Born: 20 November 1963, Coloane, Coloane Village, Macao
Height: 1.63 m
Spouse: Eric Michael Zee (m. 1995), Kirk Aanes (m. 1990–1993)
Children: Michaela Zee, Cooper Dominic Zee
Movies and TV shows: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2013 – 2020), Mulan II (2004), Mulan (1998), Street Fighter (1994), The Joy Luck Club (1993)
2. Michelle Reis, also known as Lee Ka-yan, is a Hong Kong actress of Portuguese and Chinese ascent. She is the winner of Miss Chinese International Pageant 1988 and Miss Hong Kong 1988 beauty pageants.
Born: 20 June 1970, British Hong Kong
Spouse: Julian Hui (m. 2008)
Children: Jayden Max Hui
Parents: Francis Reis, Wu Guofang
TV shows: The Legendary Ranger, Serenade of Peaceful Joy
Movies: Fallen Angels (1995), The Wicked City (1992), Swordsman II (1992), The Legend (1993), A Chinese Ghost Story II: The Story Continues (1990)
3. Luísa Isabella Nolasco da Silva Leong Lok-yau, better known as Isabella Leong, is a Macanese-born, Hong Kong-based actress and former singer.
Born: 23 June 1988, Portuguese Macau
Parents: Luis Alberto Marques
Children: Ethan Li Cheung Tsz, H. Li, N. Li
Nominations: Hong Kong Film Award for Best Actress
Nationality: Chinese, Hong Kong, Portuguese
Movies: The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (2008), Isabella (2006), Spider Lilies (2007), Bug Me Not! (2005), Murmur of the Hearts (2015)
4. Gaile Lai, born Lai Ga Yi on 22 August 1980, better known as Gaile Lok, is a Hong Kong actress and model. She was born in Macau to a Chinese father and a Vietnamese mother. Gaile studied in the United States.
Born: 22 August 1980, Macao
Height: 1.73 m
Spouse: Ian Chu (m. 2017), Leon Lai (m. 2008–2012)
Movies: Husband Killers (2017), My Sweetie (2004)
5. Jenny Tseng is a singer, actress and producer from Macau. She is mostly known in Cantonese-speaking regions, and she has been based in Hong Kong for much of her career. Tseng was one of the most popular female singers in Hong Kong during "the Golden Age of Music".
Born: 20 February 1953, Macao
Simplified Chinese: 甄淑诗
Spouse: Alexander Fu Sheng (m. 1976–1983)
Children: Melody Tseng
Albums: Jenny, Jenny Tseng In Concert