LIST: 10+ Most Beautiful Uruguayan Actresses
1. Andrea Ghidone Segundo is a Uruguayan vedette, fashion model, professional dancer and actress of theater and television known for her work in Argentina.
Born: 10 June 1978, Montevideo, Uruguay
Spouse: Gabriel Delmonte (Divorced)
Children: Natacha Delmonte Ghidone
2. Andrea Laura Vila Pereira mostly known as Andy Vila, is an Uruguayan actress, model and television presenter.
Born: 30 January 1987, Montevideo, Uruguay
TV shows: Vamo Arriba, Modo avión
3. Bárbara Mori Ochoa is an Uruguayan-born Mexican actress, model, producer and writer. She is known for playing the main character in the 2004 telenovela Rubí, one of the most successful telenovelas of all time.
Born: 2 February 1978, Montevideo, Uruguay
Height: 1.68 m
Spouse: Kenneth Ray Sigman (m. 2016–2017)
Children: Sergio Mayer Mori
Grandchild: Mila Mayer Subtil
Movies and TV shows: Rubí (2004), Kites (2010), La mujer de mi hermano (2005), Treintona, Soltera y Fantástica (2016)
4. Claudia Fabiana Fernández Viera is a Uruguayan award-winning TV hostess, fashion model, and actress, known for her work in Uruguay and Argentina. Fernández is also an entrepreneur and businesswoman.
Born: 22 June 1976, Bella Italia, Montevideo, Uruguay
Spouse: Leonel Delménico (m. 2009)
Children: Mía Elena Delmónico Fernández, Renzo Delmónico Fernández
Parents: Nancy Viera, Fernando Fernández
TV shows: Bendita TV (Uruguay)
5. Elli Medeiros is a Uruguayan-French singer and actress.
Born: 18 January 1956, Montevideo, Uruguay
Children: Calypso Medeiros, Riley Medeiros, Pumita Matta, César Matta
Music group: Elli et Jacno
Movies: It Would Only Take a Bridge, Paris Awakens
Parents: Mirtha Caputi Medeiros, José Luis Medeiros
6. Eunice Castro Casaravilla is a Uruguayan model of fashion and runway, professional theater dancer, television and runway hostess and actress of stage and screen.
Born: 6 January 1976, Montevideo, Uruguay
Spouse: Jorge Rama (m. 2000–2005)
Parents: Glasy Casaravilla, Eduardo Castro
7. Florencia Colucci Long is an actress and director of Cinema Uruguay.
Born: 3 November 1986, Montevideo, Uruguay
Movies and TV shows: The Silent House (2010), Portrait of an Animal Behavior (2014), Hotel Romanov, El Cuco de las matemátic
8. Gabriela Rosana Toscano is an Uruguayan actress who works in Argentina.
Born: 25 October 1965, Montevideo, Uruguay
Spouse: Carlos Rivas
Children: Bruno Rivas
Nominations: Martín Fierro Air Award for Best Lead Actress of Daily Series
Nationality: Argentine, Uruguayan
Movies and TV shows: Crazy Heart (2020), Tangos, the Exile of Gardel (1985), Para vestir santos (2010), 1/2 falta (2005 – 2006)
9. Kenya Mori is a Mexican actress. Her paternal grandfather was Japanese. Mori studied acting in TV Azteca's Centro de Formación Actoral.
Born: 15 January 1976, Montevideo, Uruguay
Education: Centro de Educación Artística
Siblings: Kintaró Mori, Bárbara Mori
Parents: Rosario Ochoa, Yuyi Mori
Nephew: Sergio Mayer Mori
Movies and TV shows: El amor no es como lo pintan (2000 – 2001), Enamórate (2003), La banda de los tanditos, El precio de nuestra sangre
10. Liliana García Sosa is an Uruguayan actress with a distinguished film, theatre, and television career in Chile and Uruguay. She has been an honorary cultural associate of the Uruguayan embassy in Chile since the first government of Tabaré Vázquez.
Born: 17 October 1957 (age 63 years), Montevideo, Uruguay
Spouse: Mauricio Pesutic (m. 1987–1992)
Education: Universidad de la Republica
Children: Vicenta Pešutić
TV shows: Ídolos, A todo dar, Rossabella, Ellas por ellas
Movies: The Wandering Soap Opera (2017), The Vineyard (2000), Gloria (2013), My Last Man (1996)
11. María Carámbula is a Uruguayan actress. She appeared in more than twenty films since 1989.
Born: 31 October 1968, Montevideo, Uruguay
Children: Vito Ragonese, Catalina Morano
Parents: Berugo Carámbula, Adriana Senblat
Siblings: Gabriel Carámbula, Joaquín Carámbula
Movies and TV shows: Una noche de amor (2016), A Matter of Principles (2009), Chiquititas (2006), El Donante (2012)
12. María Mendive is a Uruguayan actress, theater director, broadcaster, and teacher.
Born: April 1968, Uruguay
13. Natalia Cigliuti is an Uruguayan-American actress, best known for her roles as Lindsay Warner on Saved by the Bell: The New Class and as Anita Santos Warner on All My Children.
Born: 6 September 1978, Montevideo, Uruguay
Height: 1.67 m
Spouse: Matt Passmore (m. 2016), Rob Rizzo (m. 2004)
Children: Kaden Robert Rizzo
Movies and TV shows: Saved by the Bell: The New Class (1993 – 2000), Simon Sez (1999), The Glades (2010 – 2013), Drunk Parents (2019)
14. Natalia Marisa Oreiro Iglesias is a Uruguayan singer, actress, and fashion designer. Oreiro began her career in telenovelas. Since 2008 she has switched to work primarily in films.
Born: 19 May 1977, Villa del Cerro, Montevideo, Uruguay
Height: 1.71 m
Spouse: Ricardo Mollo (m. 2001)
Children: Merlín Atahualpa Mollo
Movies and TV shows: Muñeca Brava (1998 – 1999), You Are the One (2006 – 2007), I'm Gilda (2016), Super Crazy (2018)
15. Virginia Dobrich is a Uruguayan dancer and occasional actress, model and cabaret entertainer. In 2012 she debuted as a theatre vedette in the Argentinian revue, Excitante. She is known for her work both in Argentina and Uruguay.
Born: 8 December 1983, Uruguay