Some of the reasons might be the cause of this problem as listed below:
- Your GCash complete name do not matched your PayPal complete name.
- Your GCash is not fully verified as well as your PayPal.
- Your GCash address is not your current address in your PayPal account.
For this tutorial, we will focused on the last one which is "Your GCash address is not your current address in your PayPal account." And the tutorial is below for you to follow and solve the issue.
Error linking PayPal to GCash: We weren't able to save your changes. Please try again.
1. First that you need to do is open your GCash account. Tap the 3 line located in the upper left of your screen and press your name to view your Profile.
2. Now, you just need to remember your listed complete address inside your GCash account.
3. Then, open your PayPal account.
4. Go to Settings (just press the gear icon to access your Account Settings).
5. Make sure the Account tab is selected inside your Account Settings.
6. Find the Add New address link and press it.
7. Inside Add a new address, type exactly the address that you have inside your GCash account. And also, do not forget to check the Make this your primary address option. When done, press the Add Address button.
8. Now, try linking your PayPal account inside your GCash again, and it will not show any error like "We weren't able to save your changes. Please try again." You can now link it successfully.
Note: You can also try to change your GCash address by making a verification process again. Just make sure you have a valid ID that contains the address that you have inside your PayPal account. But, for me, just adding a new address inside your PayPal account is a lot more easier to do. Just like what we did in this tutorial.