Nutritionist-Dietitians Licensure Exam August 2018 Important Reminders, Coverage, Date, TimeExam date: August 19, 20, 2018
Testing Centers: Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Zamboanga
SUNDAY, AUGUST 19, 2018
7:00 AM. - 7:45 A.M. - General Instructions and Filling-out of Forms
8:00 A.M. - 12:00 NN - Nutritional Biochemistry and Clinical Dietetics - 35%
1 :00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. - Community and Public Health 30% MONDAY, AUGUST 20, 2018
8:00A.M. -12:00 NN - Foods and Food Service Systems 35%
1. Check or verify your school/building assignments at the PRC official website (www.prc.gov.ph) or through the Notices/ Announcements to be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) working days before the date of the examination. Bring your NOTICE of ADMISSION when you verify your school/ building assignment. Visit your school/ building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
2. Report to the school/ building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual. Late examinees will not be admitted.
3. Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
1. Male Examinees - White polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark) Decent pants or slacks
2. Female Examinees-White blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark) Decent pants or slacks
4. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Notice of Admission
b. Official Receipt
c. One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
d. Two (2) or more pencils (No. 2)
e. Ball pens with BLACK ink only
f. One (1) piece long brown envelope
g. One (1) piece long transparent/ plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items).
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/ rooms.
a. Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded data/ information/formula
b. PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
c. SMART WATCHES, CELLULAR PHONES, EARPLUGS, TRANSMITTERS, PORTABLE COMPUTERS, BLUETOOTH and any other electronic gadgets/ devices that can be used for communication purposes.
d. Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
e. Other examination aides not stated on this program
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE ANSWERABLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST
6. Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examinees Guide.
If this article helped you, share this in your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Just click any of the buttons above. Sharing is giving. Salamat po!