Pharmacists Licensure Exam August 2018 Important Reminders, Coverage, Date, TimeExam date: August 4, 5, 2018
Testing Centers: Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Zamboanga
7:00 A.M. - 7:45 A.M. - GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FILLING-OUT OF FORMS
8:00 A.M. - 10:00 A.M. - PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY
Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry; Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry - 20%
11:00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. - PHARMACOGNOSY
Plant Chemistry; Biochemistry - 15%
1:30 P.M. - 3:30P.M. - PRACTICEOFPHARMACY
Compounding-Dispensing; Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Calculations - 17.5%
SUNDAY,AUGUST 5, 2018
8:00 A.M. - 9:30 A.M. - PHARMACOLOGY-PHARMACOKINETICS
Toxicology;Incompatibilities and Adverse Drug Reactions - 15%
10:30 A.M. - 12:30 P.M. - PHARMACEUTICS
Manufacturing Pharmacy; Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms; Physical Pharmacy; Jurisprudence and Ethics - 17.5%
1:30 P.M. - 3:30 P.M. - QUALITY ASSURANCE/QUALITYCONTROL Drug Testing with Instrumentation, Microbiology and Public Health - 15%
1. Check or verify your school/building assignments at the PRC official website (www.prc.gov.ph) or through the Notices/Announcements to be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) working days before the date of the examination.
2. Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of the examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual. Late examinees will not be admitted. Examination fee of absent examinees will be forfeited.
3. Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
1. Male Examinees - White polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark) Decent pants or slacks
2. Female Examinees -White blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark) Decent skirt or slacks
4. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Notice of Admission
b. Official Receipt
c. One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
d. Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
e Ball pens with BLACK ink only
f. One (1) piece long brown envelope
g. One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
b. PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
c. SMART WATCH, CELLULAR PHONES, EAR PLUGS, TRANSMITTERS, PORTABLE COMPUTERS, BLUETOOTH, and other electronic gadgets/devices which may be used for communication purposes
d. Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
e. Others examination aides not stated on this program.
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE ANSWERABLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST.
6. Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examinees Guide.
If this article helped you, share this in your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Just click any of the buttons above. Sharing is giving. Salamat po!