Occupational Therapists Exam: List of Reminders, What to Bring, Date, Time Subjects of ExamPROGRAM OF THE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS LICENSURE EXAMINATION IN THE CITIES OF MANILA AND CEBU ON FEBRUARY 4 & 5, 2018
DATE AND TIME/SUBJECTS/WEIGHT
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2018
7:00 AM. - 7:45 AM. General Instruction and filling out of forms
8:00 AM. - 12:00 P.M. Basic Sciences (20%)
1 :00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. General Medical and Surgical Condition (20%)
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2018
8:00 AM. - 12:00 P.M. Occupational Therapy Applications, Programs, Organization and Psychosocial Dysfunction, Physical Disabilities (60%)
1. Check or verify your school/building assignments at the PRC official website (www.prc.gov.ph) or through the Notices/Announcements to be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) working days before the examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
2. Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted.
3. Examinees are required to wear their school uniforms.
4. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Notice of Admission
b. Official Receipt
c. One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
d. Two (2) or more pencils (No. 2)
e. Ball pens with BLACK ink only
f. One (1) piece long brown envelope
g. One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms.
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
b. PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS.
c. SMART WATCHES, CELLULAR PHONES, EAR PLUGS, TRANSMITTERS, PORTABLE COMPUTERS, BLUETOOTH and any other electronic gadgets/devices that can be used for communication purposes.
d. Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
e. Other examination aides not stated on this program.
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE ANSWERABLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST.
6. Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examinees Guide.
If this article helped you, share this in your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Just click any of the buttons above. Sharing is giving. Salamat po!