Physical Therapist Licensure Exam: List of Reminders, What to Bring, Date, Time Subjects of ExamProgram of the Physical Therapist Licensure Examination in the cities of Manila and Cebu on February 4, 5, 2018.
The date, time, subjects, and weight (rating)
Sunday, February 4, 2018
7AM to 7:45AM General Instruction and filling out of forms
8AM to 12PM Basic Sciences - 30%
1PM to 5PM Medical and Surgical Condition, Pathology - 25%
Monday, February 5, 2018
8AM to 12PM Physical THerapy Applications, Electrotherapy, Therapeutics, Exercises, Principles of Rehabilitation & Hydrotheraphy - 45%
1. Check or verify your school/building assignments at the PRC official website or through the Notices/Announcements to be posted at the PRC premises two (2) three (3) working days before the examination. Bring your notice of admission when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
2. Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 AM on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted.
3. Examinees are required to wear their school uniforms.
4. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Notice of Admission
b. Official receipt
c. One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
d. Two (2) or more pencils No. 2
e. Ball pens with black ink only
f. One (1) piece long brown envelope
g. One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
5. The following are prohibited inside the examination premises/rooms.
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
c. Smart watches. cellular phones. ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth and any other electronic gadgets/devices that can be used for communication purposes.
d. Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bags, attache case. backpacks, etc)
e. Other examination aides not stated on this program.
NOTE: PRC will not be answerable for Prohibited Items that will be lost.
6. Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice Admission and Examinees Guide.
If this article helped you, share this in your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Just click any of the buttons above. Sharing is giving. Salamat po!