Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam August 2018 Important Reminders, Coverage, Date, TimeExam date: August 2, 2018
Testing Centers: Manila, Zamboanga, All PRC Regional Offices
THURSDAY, AUGUST 02, 2018
7:00 AM. - 7:45 AM. General Instructions and Filling Out of Forms
8:00 AM. - 12:00 N.N Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal 50%
1 :00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. Professional Appraisal Practice 50%
Coverage of Examination For:
Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal
1. Fundamentals of real estate principles and practices
2. Standards and ethics
2.1 Philippine Valuation Standard
2.2 International Valuation Standard
2.3 National Code of Ethics (DTI)
3. Theories and principles in appraisal
4. Human and physical geography
5. Real estate finance and economics
6. Land management system and real property laws
6.1 PD 957
6.2 BP 220
6.3 Family Code
6.4 Government Assessment Principles/Taxation (R.A. 7160, Manual on Real Property Appraisal and Assessment Operations, Guide Book on Mass Appraisal)
6.5 RESA 9646/IRR
6.6 RA 7279
6.9 Condominium AcURA 4746
6.10 REIT Law (RA 9856)
6.11 Other Laws Affecting Real Estate
Professional Appraisal Practice
1. Methodology of appraisal approaches
2. Valuation procedures and research
3. Practical appraisal mathematics (statistics and basic mathematics)
4. Appraisal report writing
5. Appraisal of machinery and equipment
6. Case studies
6.1 Specialized Valuation
7. Government assessment principles/taxation (application/computation)
8. Geographical Information System (GIS) (map reading, plotting)
9. Current events
1. Check or verify your school/building assignments at the PRC official website (www.prc.qov.ph) or through the Notices/Announcements to be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) working days before the date of examination. Bring your NOTICE OF ADMISSION when you verify your school/building assignment. Visit your school/building assignment prior to the day of the examination.
2. Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual. Late examinees will not be admitted.
3. Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
Male: White polo or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark) Decent slacks or pants
Female: White blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark) Decent skirt or pants
4. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Notice of Admission
b. Official Receipt
c. One (1) piece metered-stamped Window Mailing Envelope
d. Two or more pencils (No. 2)
e. Ball pen with BLACK INK ONLY
f. One (1) piece Long Brown Envelope
g. One (1) piece Long Transparent (non-colored) Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms. a. PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
b. CELLULAR PHONES, SMART SWATCH, EAR PLUGS, TRANSMITTERS, PORTABLES COMPUTERS, BLUETOOTH and other electronic gadgets/devices which may be used for communication purposes.
c. Bags of any kinds (ladies bag and shoulder bags, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
d. Other examination aides not stated on this program.
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST.
6. Read carefully and follow the instructions on your Notice of Admission and Examinees Kit.
If this article helped you, share this in your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Just click any of the buttons above. Sharing is giving. Salamat po!