Sanitary Engineer Licensure Exam: List of Reminders, What to Bring, Date, Time Subjects of ExamPROFESSIONAL REGULATORY BOARD OF SANITARY ENGINEERING PROGRAM OF THE SANITARY ENGINEERING LICENSURE EXAMINATION IN MANILA ON JANUARY 16, 17 & 18, 2018
DATE & TIME SUBJECTS WEIGHT
TUESDAY, January 16. 2018
7:00 A.M. - 7:45 A.M. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS/FILLING OUT OF FORMS
8:00 A.M. - 12:00 NOON ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING 20%
1:00 P.M. - 5:00P.M. PUBLIC HEAL TH ENGINEERING 15%
8:00 A.M. - 12:00 NOON SANITARY SCIENCE AS APPLIED TO BUILDINGS 10%
1:00 P.M. - 5:00P.M. CIVIL ENGINEERING 15%
THURSDAY, January 18. 2018
8:00 A.M. - 12: 00 NOON WASTE WATER ENGINEERING 20%
1:00 PM - 5:00PM WATER SUPPLY ENGINEERING 20%
1. Check or verify your school/building assignments at the PRC official website (www.prc.gov.ph) or through the Notices/Announcements to be posted at the PRC premises two (2) to three (3) working days before the date of the examination.
2. Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual. Late examinees will not be admitted.
3. Examinees are required to wear the following attire every examination day:
Male Examinees - White polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark). Decent pants or slacks
Female Examinees -White blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark) Decent skirt or slacks
4. Bring the following on examination day:
a. Notice of Admission
b. Applicant's Stub
c. Official Receipt
d. One (1) piece metered stamp window mailing envelope
e. Two (2) or more pencils (No. 2)
f. Ball pens with BLACK ink only
g. One (1) piece long brown envelope
h. One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
5. The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms:
a. Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
b. Bags of any kind (ladies bag, shoulder bag, attache case, backpacks, etc.)
c. CELLULAR PHONES, SMART WATCH, EAR PLUGS, TRANSMITTERS, PORTABLE COMPUTERS, BLUETOOTH and other electronic gadgets/devices which may be used for communication purposes.
d.. Other examination aides not stated on this program
6. Read carefully and follow the instructions on your NOTICE OF ADMISSION and EXAMINEES' GUIDE
NOTE: PRC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROHIBITED ITEMS THAT WILL BE LOST
If this article helped you, share this in your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Just click any of the buttons above. Sharing is giving. Salamat po!