LIST: 10 Most Beautiful Bolivian Actresses
1. Carla Ortiz Oporto is a Bolivian actress and philanthropist. Born: 2 December 1976, Cochabamba, Bolivia. Education: Georgetown University. TV shows: Secreto de amor, Mujeres engañadas, Primer amor, a mil por hora, Gotita de amor. Movies: Curse Of The Mayans, Forgotten (2013), Los Andes no creen en Dios (2007), Write Me - Postcards To Copacabana (2009), The Man Who Shook the Hand of Vicente Fernandez (2012).
2. Ximena Herrera is a Bolivian actress. She has participated in telenovelas such as La madrastra and Corazones al límite. She was married to Alex Sirvent but they divorced in December 2013. Born: 5 October 1979, La Paz, Bolivia. Height: 1.64 m. Spouse: Alex Sirvent (m. 2010–2013). Genre: Vocal/Easy Listening. Albums: Soul Soundtrack: Yellow, Aló?, Las Joyas del Príncipe. Movies and TV shows: El Señor de los Cielos (Since 2013), Infames (2012), See You Again (2008), Siete años de matrimonio (2013), Mujeres de negro (2016).
3. Vanessa Alfaro is a Bolivian designer, entrepreneur, model and actress based in Los Angeles, California. Alfaro is the president and CEO of Sonne Global Inc., a company dedicated to design, creation, brand licensing, marketing and publicity. Born: 1 June 1983, Cochabamba, Bolivia.
4. Verona Pooth is a German television personality, beauty pageant winner, and an occasional actress. In 1993, she was Miss Germany and Miss Intercontinental and represented Germany at the Miss Universe 1993 contest. Born: 30 April 1968, La Paz, Bolivia. Height: 1.73 m. Children: San Diego Pooth, Rocco Ernesto Pooth. Spouse: Franjo Pooth (m. 2004), Dieter Bohlen (m. 1996–1997). Parents: Luisa Feldbusch, Ernst Feldbusch. Movies and TV shows: Peep! (Since 1995)
Peep!, Comeback oder weg?, Engel im Einsatz – mit Verona Pooth (Since 2007), 2001: A Space Travesty (2000), Driven (2001).
5. Raquel Welch is an American actress and singer. She first won attention for her role in Fantastic Voyage, after which she won a contract with 20th Century Fox. They lent her contract to the British studio Hammer Film Productions, for whom she made One Million Years B.C. Born: 5 September 1940, Chicago, Illinois, United States. Height: 1.68 m. Spouse: Richie Palmer (m. 1999–2008). TV shows: Date My Dad, Mork & Mindy, Raquel!. Movies: One Million Years B.C. (1966), 100 Rifles (1969), Fantastic Voyage (1966), Hannie Caulder (1971), Bandolero! (1968).
6. Stephanie Beatriz Bischoff Alvizuri is an Argentine-American actress. She is a daughter of a Colombian father and a Bolivian mother. She is best known for playing Detective Rosa Diaz in the NBC comedy series Brooklyn Nine-Nine and played Jessica in the independent drama Short Term 12. Born: 10 February 1981, Neuquen, Argentina. Height: 1.68 m. Spouse: Brad Hoss (m. 2018). Nationality: Argentine, American. Movies and TV shows: Brooklyn Nine-Nine (Since 2013), Modern Family (2009 – 2020), The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019), In the Heights (2021), The Light of the Moon (2017).
7. Tanya Callau is a Bolivian-born actress and model. Born: 20 February 1976, Bolivia. Spouse: Alan Thicke (m. 2005–2016). Parents: Ruth Miriam Callau. Siblings: Kenny Callau. Movies and TV shows: Unusually Thicke (2015), The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004).
8. Elizabeth Bress, born in 1978 in Santa Cruz Dee la Sierra, Bolivia, Elizabeth got the acting bug in school at the early age of 6. via imdb.com
9. Yessica Mouton Gianella is a Bolivian model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Bolivia 2011, and represented her country in the 2012 Miss Universe. Born: 30 January 1988, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia. Movies: The Sleeping Beauties (2012).
10. Amancaya Aguilar is an actress known for movies: Lavoe (2011), When the Devil Comes (2017), Freakonomics (2010). Born October 15, 1983, Zurich, Germany.