LIST: 11 Most Beautiful Bahamian Actresses
1. Jeanene Fox is a Bahamian Interior Designer, and Former Fashion Model. Jeanene Fox is the daughter of Dianne Gerace, who was a Canadian Olympic high jumper and World Champion women's pentathlete and is of Italian and Scottish descent. Born: 15 February 1978, Nassau, The Bahamas. Height: 1.83 m. Education: FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising. Parents: Dianne Gerace, Ulrich Fox. Siblings: Rick Fox. Movies and TV shows: AmeriQua (2012), Christmas in Beverly Hills (2009), Big Momma's House 2 (2006), Verissimo (Since 1996), Hysteria (2010).
2. Shakara Ledard is a Bahamian model and actress. Born: 1979, Nassau, The Bahamas. Height: 1.75 m. Nationality: Bahamian. Siblings: Philippe Ledard, Yannick Ledard, Lorenzo Ledard. Parents: Dennis Ledard, Maddie Ledard. Movies: The Defender (2004), Full Clip (2004), Prey for Rock & Roll (2003), After the Sunset (2004), Raising Helen (2004).
3. Angelique Sabrina is a Bahamian singer, songwriter, dancer, actress and performer. Born: 7 February 1998, Nassau, The Bahamas. Record label: White Ocean Entertainment. Instrument: Singing. Albums: One for the People. Genres: Pop music, Rhythm and blues. Songs: Pull Up · 2012, Stop Sign · 2013, I'm Ready · 2013, more.
4. Marÿke Hendrikse is a Bahamian–Canadian voice actress who works primarily for Ocean Studios in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. She has played several roles in anime, most notably Revy in Black Lagoon and Lunamaria Hawke in Gundam Seed Destiny. Born: 23 February 1979, Nassau, The Bahamas. Education: Douglas College. Other names: Maryke Hendrickse, Marÿke Hendrikse. Movies and TV shows: Bratz Babyz: The Movie (2006), Bratz: Super Babyz (2007), Bratz: Desert Jewelz, Black Lagoon (Since 2006), Bratz: Pampered Petz (2010).
5. Leah Eneas is known for her work on Beneath the Blue (2010), Miracle at St. Anna (2008) and Bahamian Son (2013).
6. Anastagia Pierre was born in Miami, FL (October 5th, 1988) to Nichole Dagle (nee, Pierre) a real estate agent, and Schiller Jean-Louis, an artist. She studied Broadcast Journalism and Psychology at Nova Southeastern University, and was former Miss USA 2009 (Florida) and Miss Universe 2011 (Bahamas) contestant. Also crowned Miss Bahamas Universe 2011.. Born: 5 October 1988, Miami, Florida, United States. Height: 1.76 m. Nationality: American. Spouse: Greg Friel (m. 2014). Education: Nova Southeastern University.
7. Tia Dashon Mowry-Hardrict is an American actress. Her father is of English and Irish ancestry, and her mother is of Afro-Bahamian descent. She first gained recognition for her starring role as Tia Landry in the sitcom Sister, Sister, opposite her identical twin sister Tamera Mowry. The sisters then starred together in the Disney Channel Original Movie Twitches and its sequel, Twitches Too. Born: 6 July 1978, Gelnhausen, Germany. Spouse: Cory Hardrict (m. 2008). Parents: Timothy Mowry, Darlene Mowry. Children: Cree Hardrict, Cairo Tiahna Hardrict.
8. Sydney Tamiia Poitier is an American television and film actress. Poitier's great-uncle has claimed that the Poitier ancestors on her grandfather's side had migrated from Haiti and were probably part of the runaway slaves who had established maroon communities throughout the Bahamas, including Cat Island. He mentions that the surname Poitier is a French name, and there were no white Poitiers from the Bahamas. Born: 15 November 1973, Los Angeles, California, United States. Height: 1.8 m. Spouse: Dorian Heartsong (m. 2012). Children: A'Zalia Delancey Coffey. Parents: Sidney Poitier, Joanna Shimkus. Movies and TV shows: Carter (Since 2018), Death Proof (2007), Knight Rider (2008), Free of Eden (1998), Grindhouse (2007).
9. Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer and actress. It has been acknowledged in both Bahamian and American media that Beyonce and Solange Knowles are Bahamian-Americans through their father, Mathew. The exact path back to the Bahamas is not known, but it appears to be through Mathew's parents, who are believed to have been Bahamian immigrants to the United States. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Beyoncé performed in various singing and dancing competitions as a child. Born: 4 September 1981, Houston, Texas, United States. Net worth: US$470 million (2019). Spouse: Jay Z (m. 2008). Movies: The Lion King, Homecoming, Dreamgirls, Obsessed, more. Songs: Halo, I Am... Sasha Fierce · 2008, Crazy in Love, Dangerously in Love · 2003, Single Ladies, If I Were A Boy · 2008. Albums: Lemonade (2016), Dangerously in Love (2003), Beyoncé (2013), 4 (2011), B'Day (2006).
10. Persia Jessica White is an American actress, singer and musician. White was born one of four children to an Irish American mother, and an Bahamian father. Her early years were spent in the Bahamas.White is perhaps best known for her role as Lynn Searcy on the sitcom Girlfriends which originally aired from 2000 until 2008. White is also a member of the industrial rock band XEO3 and a solo singer, who released her debut album Mecca in 2009. Born: 25 October 1972, Miami, Florida, United States. Height: 1.68 m. Albums: Mecca. Children: Mecca White. Spouse: Joseph Morgan (m. 2014), Saul Williams (m. 2008–2009). Movies and TV shows: Girlfriends (2000 – 2008), The Vampire Diaries (2009 – 2017), Revelation (2013), Breaker High (1997 – 1998), You Can't Fight Christmas (2017).
11. Tamera Darvette Mowry-Housley is an American actress and TV show host. Her father has English and Irish ancestry, and her mother is of Afro-Bahamian descent. She first gained fame for her teen role as Tamera Campbell on the ABC/WB sitcom Sister, Sister. Born: 6 July 1978, Gelnhausen, Germany. Height: 1.64 m. Spouse: Adam Housley (m. 2011). Children: Aden John Tanner Housley, Ariah Talea Housley. Parents: Timothy Mowry, Darlene Mowry. Movies and TV shows: The Real (Since 2013), Tia & Tamera (2011 – 2013), Sister, Sister (1994 – 1999), Twitches (2005), Twitches Too (2007).