LIST: 11 Most Beautiful Barbadian Actresses
1. Gwyneth Kate Paltrow is an American actress, singer, author, and businesswoman. She has received numerous accolades for her work, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Primetime Emmy Award. According to here, her mother’s side of the family has both German and Dutch roots and her father’s side is Jewish. Gwyneth began her quest at the New York Public Library to find more information about her mother, Blythe Danner’s, side of the family. Danner, who is also a Hollywood actress, knew of a relative from Barbados, believed to be her father’s mother, Ida Mae Danner. Born: 27 September 1972, Los Angeles, California, United States. Spouse: Brad Falchuk (m. 2018), Chris Martin (m. 2003–2016). TV shows: The Goop Lab With Gwyneth Paltrow, Glee. Children: Apple Martin, Moses Martin. Movies: Iron Man (2008), Contagion (2011), Shakespeare in Love (1998), Iron Man 3 (2013), Shallow Hal (2001).
2. Melyssa Savannah Ford (born November 7, 1976) is a Canadian media personality, actress, and former video vixen. She attended York University and studied in the field of forensic psychology. Ford's father is Afro-Barbadian and her mother is Russian and Norwegian. She is often referred to as Jessica Rabbit, an animated character whose sensuous figure Ford's is said to resemble. Height: 1.63 m. Nationality: Canadian. Parents: Barbara Ford. Education: York University. Movies and TV shows: Blood, Sweat & Heels (2014 – 2015), Love for Sale (2008), Video Girl (2011), Three Can Play That Game (2007), Playin' for Love (2013).
3. Stacey Lauretta Dash is an American actress and former talk show host. Dash played Dionne Marie Davenport in the 1995 feature film Clueless and its eponymous television series. She has also appeared in the films Moving, Mo' Money, Renaissance Man, and View from the Top. She was born to a Barbadian father and a Mexican and Native American mother. Born: 20 January 1967 (age 53 years), The Bronx, New York, United States. Nationality: American. Parents: Linda Dash. Spouse: Jeffrey Marty (m. 2018). Children: Lola Lovell, Austin Williams. Movies and TV shows: Clueless (1995), Mo' Money (1992), Single Ladies (2011 – 2015), Illegal in Blue (1995), Renaissance Man (1994).
4. Meagan Monique Good is an American actress. Beginning her career very early, Good has appeared in numerous television shows, films, and music videos. In 2011, Good featured in an ensemble cast of the successful film version of Think Like a Man. Good was born on August 8, 1981, in Panorama City, Los Angeles, California. Her mother, Tyra Wardlow-Doyle, worked as Good's manager into her teens, and her father, Leondis "Leon" Good, is an LAPD police officer.Good has stated that her maternal grandmother is "Jewish and African. My mother's father was Cherokee and something else. My dad's mother's Puerto Rican and black, and his father was from Barbados." Good was raised with her three siblings in Canyon Country (now known as Santa Clarita), California. She began her acting career around the age of four. Spouse: DeVon Franklin (m. 2012). TV shows: My Wife and Kids, Cousin Skeeter, Minority Report. Books: The Wait: A Powerful Practice for Finding the Love of Your Life and the Life You Love. Movies: The Intruder (2019), Think Like A Man (2012), Stomp the Yard (2007), Waist Deep (2006), Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013).
5. Nia Talita Long is an American actress. She is known for her roles in the television series The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Third Watch and Empire, and the films Boyz n the Hood, Friday, Love Jones, Soul Food, In Too Deep, The Best Man, Big Momma's House and Are We There Yet?. Long was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Talita Long (née Gillman), a teacher and printmaker, and Doughtry Long, a high school teacher and poet. Her family is of Trinidadian, Grenadian, Vincentian, and Bajan descent. Born: 30 October 1970, Brooklyn, New York, United States. Height: 1.57 m. Partner: Ime Udoka (2010–). Children: Massai Zhivago Dorsey II, Kez Sunday Udoka. Parents: Doughtry Long, Talita Long. Movies and TV shows: Big Momma's House (2000), Friday (1995), The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (1990 – 1996), The Best Man (1999), Are We There Yet? (2005).
6. Mari Eulanda Morrow or Mari Kashana Morrow is an American film and television actress, model and realtor. Morrow is best known for her roles as Rachel Gannon on the ABC daytime soap opera One Life to Live, Oneisha Savoy on the ABC/CBS sitcom Family Matters, and Desiree Littlejohn on the UPN sitcom The Parkers. Born and raised in Miami, Florida, Morrow began acting as a child in theater productions to help raise funds for low-income college students. After high school, Morrow attended New York University's Tisch School of the Arts where she majored in dance and theater. Morrow is of Barbadian and African-American descent. Born: 21 July 1968, Miami, Florida, United States. Height: 1.68 m. Children: 2. Spouse: Carl Johnson (m. 1994–1996). TV shows: The Parkers, Family Matters, Diva Diaries, Jungle Cubs. Movies: How to Be a Player (1997), Uninvited Guest (1999), National Security (2003), Today You Die (2005), Traci Townsend (2006).
7. Jada Koren Pinkett Smith is an American actress, singer-songwriter, screenwriter and businesswoman. She began her acting career in 1990, with a guest appearance on the short-lived sitcom True Colors, and subsequently starred in the television series A Different World. Pinkett Smith is of Jamaican and Barbadian descent on her mother's side and African American descent on her father's side. Born: 18 September 1971 (age 48 years), Baltimore, Maryland, United States. Height: 1.52 m. Spouse: Will Smith (m. 1997). Upcoming movie: The Matrix 4 (2021). Movies and TV shows: Red Table Talk (Since 2018), Girls Trip (2017), Angel Has Fallen (2019), The Nutty Professor (1996), Gotham (2014 – 2019).
8. Faith Renée Jordan is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress. Born in Lakeland, Florida, and raised in New Jersey, Evans relocated to Los Angeles in 1991 for a career in the music business. Born: 10 June 197, Lakeland, Florida, United States. Spouse: Stevie J (m. 2018), Todd Russaw (m. 1998–2011), The Notorious B.I.G. (m. 1994–1997). Albums: Keep the Faith, Faithfully, Faith, The King & I. Children: C. J. Wallace, Chyna Tahjere Griffin, Ryder Evan Russaw, Joshua Russaw. Movies and TV shows: Notorious (2009), R&B Divas: Atlanta (2012 – 2014), The Fighting Temptations (2003), Soul Kittens Cabaret (2011), Turn It Up (2000).
9. Robyn Rihanna Fenty is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman who is known for embracing various musical styles and reinventing her image throughout her career. Born in Saint Michael and raised in Bridgetown, Barbados, Rihanna moved to the US in 2005 when she signed with Def Jam Recordings. Born: 20 February 1988, Saint Michael, Barbados. Height: 1.73 m. Movies and TV shows: Ocean's 8, and more.
10. Alana Husband is a Barbadian actress. Alana speaks English & French. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of Calgary. Alana played also a character named Ennea in Stargate Atlantis ep. "Childhood's End". Unfortunately a scene with Ennea got cut from SGA because the episode ran too long. Born: 21 October 1984, Bridgetown, Barbados. Movies and TV shows: Monster Island (2004), Intelligence (2006 – 2007), Caitlin's Way (2000 – 2002), Hot Rod (2007), Hollow Man 2 (2006).
11. Alison Amanda Hinds is a British-born Bajan soca artist based in Barbados. She is one of the most popular soca singers in the world and has been given the nickname the "Queen of Soca". Born: 1 June 1970, London, United Kingdom. Spouse: Edward Walcott. Children: Saharan Liann Walcott. Albums: Soca Queen, Caribbean Queen, #JustAsIAm. Music group: Square One. Movies: Two Smart (2014), Joseph (2020) and Battledream Chronicles: A new beginning (2018).