LIST: 22 Most Beautiful Belarusian Actresses
1. Angelica Anatolievna Yalinskaya, better known as Angelica Agurbash, is a Belarusian singer and former model best known internationally for representing Belarus at the Eurovision Song Contest 2005. Agurbash was born in Minsk, Belarussian SSR, Soviet Union. Born: 17 May 1970, Minsk, Belarus. Height: 1.78 m. Partner: Anatoly Pobiyaho (2012–). Spouse: Nikolay Agurbash (m. 2002–2012), Igor Livnyov (m. 1987–1989). Children: Nikita Yalinskiy, Anastas Agurbash, Darya Yalinskaya. Movies: Ekzamen na direktora (1986), O ney, no bez neyo (1993) and Mudromer (1988).
2. Olga Yuryevna Dihovichnaya, née Golyak is a Belarusian and Russian actress and director. Her filmography includes the science fiction thriller Life. Born: 4 September 1980, Minsk, Belarus. Spouse: Ivan Dykhovichny (m. 1999–2009). Education: Belarusian State University. Parents: Lubov Golyak. Nominations: Golden Orange International Film Competition Best Actress Award. Movies: Twilight Portrait (2011), Life (2017), Welcome Home (2014), The Kopeck (2002), House of Others (2016).
3. Zinaida Alexandrovna Kupriyanovich, sometimes known professionally as Zina Kupriyanovich or Zena, is a Belarusian singer, actress, and television presenter. Kupriyanovich represented Belarus in the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 with the song "Like It", placing 24th in the final. Born: 17 September 2002, Minsk, Belarus. Genre: Pop music. Albums: Космос, Baashak Hawak, Neighborhood Supastar, Luz. Record labels: Mazzika, MediaCube Music. Movies: (2016) Moana, (2018) Ralph Breaks the Internet.
4. Irina Alexandrovna Medvedeva is a Russian and Belarusian actress. She has been member of cast of Russian sketch shows Dear transfer, 6 frames and Sled. Medvedeva was married to Ruslan Alekhno . Born: 14 August 1982, Babruysk, Belarus. Height: 1.69 m. Spouse: Ruslan Alekhno (m. 2009–2011). Parents: Aleksandr Medvedev. Education: Belarusian State Academy of Arts. Movies and TV shows: 6 frames (2015), Brangi laida (2005), Enchanted Princess (2017), Die Neujahrsehe, The Big Laugh (2012).
5. Dasha Nekrasova is a Belarusian-American actress, writer and co-host of the podcast Red Scare. In 2018, she became known as "Sailor Socialism" after her interview with an InfoWars reporter went viral. Born: 19 February 1991, Minsk, Belarus. Citizenship: Belarus; United States. Education: Las Vegas Academy of the Arts Performing Arts Center, Mills College. Movies: Wobble Palace (2018), Softness of Bodies (2018), Sunday Girl (2019), The Lotus Gun (2015).
6. Winona Laura Horowitz, known professionally as Winona Ryder, is an American actress and film producer. Her father Michael D. Horowitz is Jewish (his family emigrated from Romania, Russia, and Belarus). Many of Ryder’s relatives died in the Holocaust. She is the recipient of a Golden Globe Award and has been nominated for two Academy Awards, a BAFTA Award, and four Screen Actors Guild Awards. Born: 29 October 1971, Winona, Minnesota, United States. Height: 1.61 m. Partner: Scott Mackinlay Hahn (2011–). Awards: Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture.
7. Gwyneth Kate Paltrow is an American actress, singer, author, and businesswoman. Her father's Ashkenazi Jewish family emigrated from Belarus and Poland, while her mother has Pennsylvania Dutch (German), Irish, and some English ancestry. She has received numerous accolades for her work, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Primetime Emmy Award. Born: 27 September 1972, Los Angeles, California, United States. Spouse: Brad Falchuk (m. 2018), Chris Martin (m. 2003–2016). TV shows: The Goop Lab With Gwyneth Paltrow, Glee. Children: Apple Martin, Moses Martin. Movies: Iron Man (2008), Contagion (2011), Shakespeare in Love (1998), Iron Man 3 (2013), Shallow Hal (2001).
8. Liv Rundgren Tyler is an American actress, producer, singer and former model. She had ancestors in Klichaŭ, Mahilioŭ (Mogilev) oblast. She is best known for her portrayal of Arwen Undómiel in the Lord of the Rings film trilogy. Tyler began a career in modeling at age 14. She later decided to focus on acting, and made her film debut in Silent Fall. Born: 1 July 1977, New York, New York, United States. Spouse: Royston Langdon (m. 2003–2009). Children: Milo William Langdon, Lula Rose Gardner, Sailor Gene Gardner. Parents: Steven Tyler, Bebe Buell. Movies and TV shows: Armageddon (1998), Stealing Beauty (1996), The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001), 9-1-1: Lone Star (Since 2020), The Incredible Hulk (2008).
9. Alesa Kacher is a Belarusian actress, known for 12 mesyatsev (2013), Aktrisa (2011) and Podsolnukh (2020). Born: 9 May 1987, Minsk, Belarus. Height: 1.73 m. Spouse: Vakhtang Beridze (m. 2018). Education: Gerasimov Institute of Cinematography. Movies: 12 Months, Reclamation.
10. Olga Fadeeva was born on October 15, 1978 in Minsk, BSSR, USSR as Olga Efimovna Fadeyeva. She is an actress, known for Nepobedimyy (2008), Zorka venera (2000) and Ya pomnyu (2006). She has been married to Aleksandr Samokhvalov since 2008. They have one child. She was previously married to Pavel Adamchikov. Born: 15 October 1978, Minsk, Belarus. Height: 1.7 m. Spouse: Aleksandr Samokhvalov (m. 2009). Education: Belarusian State Academy of Arts. Movies: Vdoviy parokhod, Russland 1941: Konvoi in den Tod, Russland 1941: Der Kampf mit den Deutschen. Parents: Lyudmila Fadeeva, Efim Fadeev.
11. Maryna Linchuk is a Belarusian model. Born: 4 September 1987 (age 32 years), Minsk, Belarus. Height: 1.8 m. Movies: Somewhere.
12. Katsiaryna Shulha started working in theater in 2008 and in television a few years after. After starring in the short movie "Academy Girl", in 2011 she portrayed a young Angelica, Vasco's mother, in "La ragazza americana". Born: 10 January 1993, Grodno, Belarus. Movies and TV shows: A Possible Life (2016), Il confine, Hotel Gagarin (2018), Into the Labyrinth (2019), I Can Quit Whenever I Want (2014).
13. Aleksandra Nikolaevna Bortich is a Belarusian-born Russian actress known for her roles in Dukhless 2, Viking and I Am Losing Weight. Born: 24 September 1994, Svietlahorsk, Belarus. Height: 1.68 m. Spouse: Vyachelslav Vorontsov (m. 2017–2018). Parents: Nikolay Bortich. Movies and TV shows: I Am Losing Weight (2018), The Peasant (2019), The Policeman of Rublyovka (Since 2016), Viking (2016), Name me (2014).
14. Polina Syrkina was born on June 20, 1986 in Minsk, Byelorussian SSR, USSR as Polina Vadimovna Syrkina. She is an actress, known for Hipsters (2008), Masakra (2010) and Kadet (2009). She has been married to Ivan Tutunov since 2018. They have two children. She was previously married to Konstantin Strelnikov. Born: 20 June 1986 (age 33 years), Minsk, Belarus. Height: 1.67 m. Movies and TV shows: No margin for error, Double Life (Since 2018), Na perepute (2011), Der Mietvater, She‑Doctor.
15. Veronika Plyashkevich was born on November 22, 1984 in Zhodino, Minsk Oblast, Byelorussian SSR, USSR as Veronika Nikolaevna Plyashkevich. She is an actress, known for Vnutri sebya (2018), Shchit otechestva (2007) and She Sees Red - Interactive Movie (2019). Born: 22 November 1984, Zhodino. Spouse: Andrey Senkin. Parents: Nikolay Plyashkevich. Movies and TV shows: Fellow Countryman, Na perepute.
16. Bianka is a Belarusian-Russian singer, songwriter and rapper. She rose to prominence in 2005 with the release of her song Swan which later on became the soundtrack to the Russian film, Бой с тенью, Shadow Boxing. Aside from Belarus, she has popular following in Russia, FSU and Israel. Born: 17 September 1985 (age 34 years), Minsk, Belarus. Full name: Tatyana Eduardovna Lipnitskaya. Height: 1.68 m. Spouse: Roman Bezrukov (m. 2018–2018). Movies: Stop! Snyato! Na Baykal.
17. Tatyana Kalikh was born on October 27, 1984 in Minsk, Byelorussian SSR, USSR. She is an actress, known for Shchit otechestva (2007), Belye volki (2013) and My Favourite Beast (2013).
18. Born: 8 June 1989 (age 30 years), Minsk, Belarus. Height: 1.71 m. Spouse: Taras Epifantsev (m. 2013). Education: Gerasimov Institute of Cinematography. Movies: That's Love!
19. Natalia Yuryevna Podolskaya is a Belarusian singer who performed for Russia at the Eurovision Song Contest on 21 May 2005 and was ranked No. 15. In 2008, she became a Russian citizen. Born: 20 May 1982, Mogilev, Belarus. Height: 1.74 m. Spouse: Vladimir Presnyakov Jr. (m. 2010). Children: Artyom Presnyakov. Siblings: Tatyana Podolskaya, Yuliana Podolskaya, Andrey Podolskiy. Movie: Brémai rablók.
20. Anastasiya Hamolka (screen name Anna Ador), is a 23 year old actor and film-maker. She was born in Belarus, to a family of academics, but from an early age loved the performing arts. She was in stage-plays and productions, and won international talent competitions in Egypt, Bulgaria, Poland, Lithuania and Ukraine. Nationality: Belarusian. Movies: Passport (2016), Gurgaon (2017), Qaidi Band (2017), Fredrick (2016), Udta Punjab (2016).
21. Scarlett Ingrid Johansson is an American actress and singer. Spoke about her Belarusian origin at the press conference in Moscow in 2012. The world's highest-paid actress since 2018, she has made multiple appearances in the Forbes Celebrity 100. Her films have grossed over $14.3 billion worldwide, making Johansson the ninth-highest-grossing box office star of all time. Born: 22 November 1984, Manhattan, New York, United States. Height: 1.6 m. Upcoming movie: Black Widow. Spouse: Romain Dauriac (m. 2014–2017), Ryan Reynolds (m. 2008–2011). Children: Rose Dorothy Dauriac. Movies: The Avengers (2012), Black Widow (2020), Avengers: Endgame (2019), Marriage Story (2019), Jojo Rabbit (2019).
22. Lisa Valerie Kudrow is an American actress, comedian, writer, singer, and producer. Her granddad was born in Mahilioŭ and grandma in Iŭje village, Vileika district, Hrodna region. After making guest appearances in several television sitcoms, including Cheers, she came to prominence with her main role of Phoebe Buffay in Friends, receiving a Screen Actors Guild Award nomination. Born: 30 July 1963 (age 56 years), Encino, Los Angeles, California, United States. Height: 1.73 m. Net worth: $70 million. Spouse: Michel Stern (m. 1995). Children: Julian Murray Stern
Movies and TV shows: Friends (1994 – 2004), The Comeback (2005 – 2014), Web Therapy (Since 2008), Romy and Michele's High School Reunion (1997), The Boss Baby (2017).