1. Emily Shaqiri is an actress.
2. Luljeta Bitri, better known by her stage name Luli Bitri, is an Albanian actress, voice actress, director, and producer.
3. Masiela Lusha is an Albanian-American actress, author, producer and humanitarian. Lusha gained recognition for playing Carmen Lopez on the globally syndicated ABC sitcom George Lopez, a role which earned her two consecutive Young Artist Awards for Leading Young Actress in a Comedy or Drama.
4. Almeda Abazi is an Albanian actress, model, beauty queen who was crowned Miss Tirana 2007, Miss Albania 2008, and Miss Globe 2008.
5. Bleona Qereti, professionally known as Bleona, is an international recording artist, actress, producer, and entrepreneur, of Albanian origin.
6. Evis Xheneti Evis X. Shaffer is an actress
7. Eva Murati is an Albanian actress and TV host. Starting her career at the age of 15, she made herself known in Albanian showbiz through different commercials and modeling jobs. Eva hosted her first TV program Antilope in 2013 and then she co-hosted with Adi Krasta Duartrokitje, both of them at Agon Channel.
8. Arjola Demiri is an actress and assistant director.
9. Xhilda Lapardhaja is an actress
10. Antoinette Kalaj was born and raised in the Bronx, New York, the eldest of four children to Albanian immigrant parents.
Nicknames: Neta, Antoinette Nikprelaj.
11. Laureta Meci is an artist from her native Albania. She was born in Kucove, where she lived until completing her high school studies. Her and her family eventually moved to Athens, Greece. Laureta then came to the United States to pursue her college studies and began to follow a career path in performing arts.
12. Eliza Patricia Dushku is an American actress, model and producer. She starred as Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin-off series Angel, as well as two Fox series, Dollhouse, for which she was also a producer, and Tru Calling.