Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
2. Personal Metrobank Direct
3. Lazada.com.ph - I can view it but it is plain text only.
5. Joomla.org - same issue with Lazada
For Mega.nz website, the exact error message was:
MEGA.NZ failed to load because the file js
For Personal Metrobank Direct, the error message was:
Your connection is not private.
This server could not prove that it is personal.metrobankdirect.com; its security certificate is not trusted by your computer's operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.
The website is secured, but it won't load normally. The website will only load text and images are not even appearing. How in the world I am going to buy things from Lazada. Good thing, the Shopee website is okay.
The SSS.gov.ph website is just the same issue as the Personal Metrobank Direct.
It will just say, the connection is not private. The invalid certificate authority, so on.
Here is the simple little FIX for this irritating problem regarding the certificate.
1. Download the updated Trusted Root Certification Authorities here
2. After downloading, open the file. It has the .PFX extension. Click the Next button.
3. Click Next again.
4. The password is "p". Make sure the "Include all extended properties." is check. Then click the Next button.
5. Now, select Place all certificates in the following store.
6. Now, click Browse. In the Select Certificate Store box, select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities." Press OK.
7. Now, press the Next button to continue.
8. Click Finish.
9. In the "Security Warning" message, just click Yes.
Note: All the certificate inside the PFX file was exported from a Windows 10 operating system trusted list of certificates. You can check all the certificates one-by-one for security.