1. Ágnes Bánfalvy is a Hungarian actress. She appeared in more than fifty films since 1975.
Born: April 30, 1954, Budapest, Hungary
Spouse: Csaba Horváth
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (1972–1976)
Children: Olivér Horváth
Movies: An American Rhapsody (2001), Kalandorok (2008), Dream Well (2009), Getno (2004), Csontváry (1980)
2. Agnes Bruckner is an American actress and former model. She began acting on television in the late 1990s and has since appeared in several films, including The Woods, Blue Car, Murder by Numbers, Blood and Chocolate, and The Anna Nicole Story.
Born: August 16, 1985, Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Height: 1.72 m
Children: Sebastian Lopeti Brewer
Nominations: Independent Spirit Award for Best Female Lead
Parents: Josef Bruckner, Nina Bruckner
Movies and TV shows: Blood & Chocolate (2007), The Anna Nicole Story (2013), Blue Car (2002), Murder by Numbers (2002), Vacancy 2: The First Cut (2008)
3. Ágnes "Ági" Csomor is a Hungarian stage, film, and television actress.
Born: June 13, 1979, Budapest, Hungary
Other name: Ági Csomor
TV shows: Barátok közt
4. Ágnes Simor is a Hungarian actress, dancer, who, from 2006 to 2011, was Cultural Head of Tűzraktér Independent Cultural Center, initially "Tűzraktér - Independent Cultural Center," created by Etienne Samin and directed between 2004 and 2005 by Gyevi-Biro Eszter and Etienne Samin.
Born: December 23, 1979, Budapest, Hungary
Education: Eötvös Loránd University
Parents: Éva Dobos, András Simor
5. Alanis Nadine Morissette is a Canadian-American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress. Known for her emotive mezzo-soprano voice, Morissette began her career in Canada in the early 1990s with two mildly successful dance-pop albums. Her father is of French and Irish descent, and her mother has Hungarian ancestry.
Born: June 1, 1974, Ottawa, Canada
Children: Onyx Solace Morissette-Treadway, Winter Mercy Morissette-Treadway, Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway
Movies and TV shows: Dogma, Jagged Little Pill, Live
6. Alexandra Borbély is a Slovakian Hungarian theatre and film actress acting in Hungarian films, notable for her role as Mária in the movie On Body and Soul.
Born: September 4, 1986, Nitra, Slovakia
Partner: Ervin Nagy
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (2012), Academy of Performing Arts in Bratislava
Awards: European Film Award for Best Actress, Mari Jászai Award
Movies: On Body and Soul (2017), The Glass Room (2019), Coming Out (2013), Swing! (2014)My Night, Your Day (2015)
7. Elizabeth Alice MacGraw is an American actress. She first gained attention with her role in the film Goodbye, Columbus, for which she won the Golden Globe Award for Most Promising Newcomer. Her mother was Jewish, the daughter of emigrants from Budapest, Hungary.
Born: April 1, 1939, Pound Ridge, New York, United States
Spouse: Steve McQueen (m. 1973–1978), Robert Evans (m. 1969–1973), Robin Hoen (m. 1961–1962)
TV shows: The Winds of War
Children: Josh Evans
Movies: Love Story (1970), The Getaway (1972), Convoy (1978), Goodbye, Columbus (1969), Just Tell Me What You Want (1980)
8. Andrea "Andi" Tóth is a Hungarian actress and singer, most notable for winning of the fifth series of X-Faktor, acting in the television show Válótársak, and for participating in A Dal.
Born: 18 January 1999, Oradea, Romania
Partner: Ádám Szabó (2018–)
Parents: Tóth Róbert, Tóth Magdolna
Genres: Country, Pop
9. Andrea Klára Osvárt is a Hungarian actress, film producer, and former fashion model.
Born: 25 April 1979, Budapest, Hungary
Education: Eötvös Loránd University (2003)
Siblings: Roxana Osvárt, Judit Osvárt, Andras Osvárt, Marton Osvárt
Awards: Premio Guglielmo Biraghi
Movies and TV shows: Transporter: The Series (2012 – 2014), What Ever Happened to Timi (2014), Two Tigers (2007), Worlds Apart (2015), Aftershock (2012)
10. Anikó Für is a Hungarian actress. She has had a lengthy career on stage in classic and contemporary roles and also performs on television and in film, including 1991's Paths of Death and Angels. She is also a prolific voice actor, dubbing the Hungarian versions of English-language films.
Born: February 27, 1964, Budapest, Hungary
Spouse: György Fekete (m. 2015)
Albums: Kitalált Világ, Nőstény álom, Megint mazsola
Awards: Artist of Merit Award
Movies: Mother's Day (2018), Para (2008), Coming Out (2013), Paths of Death and Angels (1991), Eternal Winter (2018)
11. Anna Marie Cseh is a Hungarian stage and film actress and former fashion model. She rose to international fame as the face of Thierry Mugler's cult perfume, Angel. She played her first lead role in Attila Mispál's Paths of Light.
Born: September 17, 1977, Budapest, Hungary
Spouse: Lajos Kovács (m. 2005–2006)
Education: Corvinus University of Budapest
Movies: Genesis (2018), Skinship (2014), Good (2008), The Porter (2004)
12. Anna Thynn, Dowager Marchioness of Bath, also known by her stage name Anna Gaël, is a Hungarian-British actress and war correspondent.
Born: September 27, 1943, Budapest, Hungary
Spouse: Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath (m. 1969)
Parents: Laszlo Izsak Gyarmathy
Grandchildren: The Honourable Henry Richard Isaac Thynn
Children: Lady Lenka Abigail Thynn, Ceawlin Thynn, 8th Marquess of Bath
Movies: Therese and Isabelle (1968), Blue Blood (1973), Zeta One (1969), The Bridge at Remagen (1969), Traquenards (1969)
13. Barbara Palvin is a Hungarian model. She first appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2016. In 2019, she became a Victoria's, Secret Angel.
Born: October 8, 1993, Budapest, Hungary
Height: 1.75 m
Partner: Dylan Sprouse (2019–)
Hair color: Light brown
14. Catherine Schell is a Hungarian-born actress who came to prominence in British film and television productions from the 1960s. A former Bond girl, she worked with Peter Sellers on two films, appeared in a Doctor Who serial and had a regular role in season two of Space: 1999.
Born: 17 July 1944, Budapest, Hungary
Height: 1.7 m
Education: Otto Falckenberg School of the Performing Arts
Parents: Katharina Maria Etelka Georgina Elisabeth Teleki de Szék, Paul Schell von Bauschlott
Spouse: Bill Hays (m. 1982–2006), William Marlowe (m. 1968–1977)
Movies and TV shows: The Return of the Pink Panther (1975), Space: 1999 (1975 – 1977), Moon Zero Two (1969), On Her Majesty's Secret Service (1969), Callan (1974)
15. Cecília Esztergályos is a Hungarian actress. She appeared in more than seventy films since 1962.
Born: January 26, 1943, Budapest, Hungary
Spouse: Péter Fonyódi (m. 1985)
Siblings: Károly Esztergályos
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (1964–1968), Hungarian Dance Academy (1960)
Parents: Károly Esztergályos, Borbála Geréb
Movies: A Priceless Day (1979), Age of Illusions (1965), You (1963), Football of the Good Old Days (1973), The Golden Head (1964)
16. Debra Lynn Winger is an American actress. She starred in the films An Officer and a Gentleman, Terms of Endearment, and Shadowlands, each of which earned her a nomination for the Academy Award for Best Actress. Wikipedia
Born: May 16, 1955, Cleveland Heights, Ohio, United States
Height: 1.63 m
Spouse: Arliss Howard (m. 1996), Timothy Hutton (m. 1986–1990)
Children: Noah Hutton, Gideon Babe Ruth Howard
Movies and TV shows: An Officer and a Gentleman (1982), Urban Cowboy (1980), Terms of Endearment (1983), Legal Eagles (1986), The Ranch (2016 – 2020)
17. Dorka Gryllus is a Hungarian actress. She is the daughter of Dániel Gryllus, a Hungarian musician, performer, and composer, founding member of folk music group Kaláka. She attended drama school in Budapest. Her breakthrough role came in the 2009 film Soul Kitchen. She has appeared in more than sixty films since 1995.
Born: 26 December 1972, Budapest, Hungary
Spouse: András Boros (m. 2006–2008), Péter Geszti (m. 2001–2006), Kornél Simon
Children: Soma Simon
TV shows: Der Metzger, Der Fürst und das Mädchen, Generation War, Honigfrauen
Movies: Weekend (2015), Demimonde (2015), The Butcher, The Whore and the One-Eyed Man (2017), Erzekek iskolaja (1995), The Cameramurderer (2010)
18. Drew Blythe Barrymore is an American actress, producer, director, host, author, model, and entrepreneur. She achieved fame as a child actress with her role in ET the Extra-Terrestrial. She is the recipient of numerous accolades, including a Golden Globe, a Screen Actors Guild Award, and a BAFTA nomination. Her grandparents were Hungarian.
Born: February 22, 1975, Culver City, California, United States
Partner: Fabrizio Moretti (2002–2007)
Spouse: Will Kopelman (m. 2012–2016), Tom Green (m. 2001–2002), Jeremy Thomas (m. 1994–1995)
Children: Olive Barrymore Kopelman, Frankie Barrymore Kopelman
Movies and TV shows: 50 First Dates (2004), ET the Extra-Terrestrial (1982), Charlie's Angels (2000), Santa Clarita Diet (2017 – 2019), Blended (2014)
19. Edina Balogh, Hungarian actress, model, and beauty queen.
Born: July 14, 1984, Budapest, Hungary
Height: 1.72 m
Spouse: Krisztián Som (m. 2012)
Children: Noel Som
Movies and TV shows: Barátok közt (Since 1998), Dealer (2004)
20. Edit Balázsovits is a Jászai Mari-Award winning Hungarian actress, and singer. She starred in numerous plays, TV dramas and films, as well as many major international productions. In 2008, she was presented the Kornay Mariann-Award.
Born: June 13, 1975, Budapest, Hungary
Spouse: József Fürstner (m. 2004)
Parents: Éva Almási, Lajos Balázsovits
Albums: Új Republic dalok
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (1997), Városmajori High School (1993)
21. Elizabeth Kaitan sometimes credited as Elizabeth Cayton is a Hungarian-American actress and model.
Born: July 19 1960, Hungary
Other names: Elizabeth Cayton, Elizabeth Katain, Betsey Johnson
Movies: Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity (1987), Vice Academy 3 (1991), Assault of the Killer Bimbos (1988), Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988), Vice Academy: Part 4
22. Elsa Lafuente Medianu, known professionally as Elsa Pataky, is a Spanish model and actress. Pataky is known for her role as Elena Neves in The Fast and the Furious franchise. She has appeared in the films Snakes on a Plane, Giallo and Give 'Em Hell, Malone. She also starred in the Spanish film Di Di Hollywood. Her mother is of Romanian and Hungarian ancestry.
Born: July 18 1976, Madrid, Spain
Height: 1.61 m
Spouse: Chris Hemsworth (m. 2010)
Books: Strong: How to Eat, Move and Live with Strength and Vitality
Children: India Rose Hemsworth, Sasha Hemsworth, Tristan Hemsworth
Movies and TV shows: Tidelands (Since 2018), Fast Five (2011), 12 Strong (2018), Fast & Furious 6 (2013), The Fate of the Furious (2017)
23. Ema Horvath is an actress. According to this article, she has Hungarian blood running through her veins.
Born: January 28 1994, United States
Movies: The Gallows Act II (2019), Like. Share. Follow. (2017), The Two Hundred Fifth, The Mortuary Collection (2019), First Lady of Dubrava (2011)
24. Enikő Eszenyi is a Hungarian actress and theater director, recipient of the Kossuth Prize. She appeared in 1991's Paths of Death and Angels. Wikipedia
Born: January 11 1961, Csenger, Hungary
Height: 1.6 m
Spouse: Attila Kaszás (m. ?–1998)
Albums: E-Tango, Hamupipöke és más Grimm mesék
Parents: Magdolna Gaál, Lajos Eszenyi
Movies: Gondolj rám (2016), Sztracsatella (1996), Control (2003), Csajok (1996), The Midas Touch (1988)
25. Erika Bodnár is a Hungarian actress. She appeared in more than fifty films since 1966.
Born: March 17 1948, Budapest, Hungary
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (1970)
Awards: Mari Jászai Award, Artist of Merit Award
Movies: Almanac of the Fall (1984), Before the Bat's Flight Is Done (1989), Love, Mother (1987), Daughter of Darkness (1990), Night Rehearsal (1983)
26. Erika Bók is a Hungarian actress who has appeared exclusively in the films of Béla Tarr.
Movies: The Turin Horse (2011), The Man from London (2007), Sátántangó (1994)
27. Erika Marozsán is a Hungarian actress.
Born: 3 August 1972, Újfehértó, Hungary
Spouse: Peter Hapák
Children: Sára Jolán Hapák
Albums: Szakíts Ha Tudsz, Nem Dobban A Szív
TV shows: The Company, Speer und Er
Movies: Gloomy Sunday (1999), Sniper 2 (2002), Feast of Love (2007), Ich will dich (2014), Ghetto (2006)
28. Eszter Balint is a Hungarian singer, songwriter, violinist, and actress.
Born: July 7 1966, Budapest, Hungary
Albums: Airless Midnight, Flicker, Mud
Parents: István Bálint, Marianne Kollar
Record labels: Bar None Ent., Scratchie Records, Red Herring Records
Movies: Stranger Than Paradise (1984), The Linguini Incident (1991), Trees Lounge (1996), The Dead Don't Die (2019), Shadows and Fog (1991)
29. Eszter Hollosi is a Budapest, Hungary-born, Vienna, Austria-reared stage and film actress, and director. She trained with the Royal Shakespeare Company, the Theatre of the Oppressed, the Gardzienitze, the Teatr Piesn Kozla and El Instituto del Teatro.
Born: June 20 1981, Budapest, Hungary
Education: Rose Bruford
Movies: Ein wilder Sommer – Die Wachausaga, Eisenherz
30. Eszter Ónodi is a Hungarian film and theater actress.
Born: February 17 1973, Budapest, Hungary
Partner: László Keszég
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (1994–1998), Eötvös Loránd University (1991–1995)
Albums: Valami Amerika 2.
Awards: Mari Jászai Award, Hungarian Gold Cross of Merit, Hungarian Film Award for Best Actress - Television Series
Movies and TV shows: Aranyélet (2015 – 2018), A Kind of America (2002), A Kind of America 3 (2018), Aglaya (2012), A Kind of America 2 (2008)
31. Gabriella Hámori is a Hungarian actress. She appeared in more than twenty films since 2000.
Born: 1 November 1978, Szarvas, Hungary
Partner: Péter Juhász (2017–)
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (2001)
Albums: Nem örmény népzene
Awards: Mari Jászai Award
Movies: Chameleon (2008), Stop Mom Theresa! (2004), Ruben Brandt, Collector (2018), The Exam (2011), I Love Budapest (2001)
32. Goldie Jeanne Hawn is an American actress, producer, dancer, and singer. She rose to fame on the NBC sketch comedy program Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, before going on to receive the Academy Award and Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in Cactus Flower. Her mother was Jewish, the daughter of emigrants from Hungary.
Born: November 21 1945, Washington, DC, United States
Partner: Kurt Russell (1983–)
Spouse: Bill Hudson (m. 1976–1982), Gus Trikonis (m. 1969–1976)
TV shows: Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, Good Morning, World, Conversations with Michael Eisner
Children: Kate Hudson, Oliver Hudson, Wyatt Russell
Movies: Overboard (1987), The First Wives Club (1996), Snatched (2017), Death Becomes Her (1992), Private Benjamin (1980)
33. Ildikó Bánsági is a Hungarian actress. She has appeared in over 80 films since 1966. She starred in Passion, which was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 1998 Cannes Film Festival.
Born: October 19 1947, Budapest, Hungary
Spouse: Sándor Gáspár (m. 1978–2003)
Children: Kata Gáspár, Gergely Gáspár
Parents: Natalia Lerasova, Károly Bánsági
Movies: Confidence (1980), Mephisto (1981), Hanussen (1988), Sweet Emma, Dear Böbe (1992), Budapest Tales (1976)
Born: Vancouver, Canada
Movies: Stan Helsing (2009), Ratko: The Dictator's Son (2009), Lost Boys: The Tribe (2008), Two for the Money (2005), Messages Deleted (2009)
35. Ildikó Tóth is a Hungarian actress. She appeared in more than thirty films since 1985.
Born: August 29 1966, Hatvan, Hungary
Spouse: László Domokos
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (1990)
Children: Simon Domokos
Awards: Prima Primissima Award for Hungarian Theater and Film
Movies: Aurora Borealis - Northern Light (2017), Jadviga's Pillow (2000), Four Seasons in Space (2005), Relatives (2006), Dollybirds (1997)
36. Jamie Lee Curtis is an American actress, author, and activist. She made her film acting debut in 1978 as Laurie Strode in John Carpenter's horror film Halloween. The film established her as a scream queen, and she appeared in a string of horror films in 1980, including The Fog, Prom Night, and Terror Train. Her father was Jewish, the son of Hungarian-Jewish immigrants.
Born: November 22 1958, Santa Monica, California, United States
Spouse: Christopher Guest (m. 1984)
TV shows: Scream Queens, NCIS, New Girl, Anything but Love
Movies: Halloween (1978), True Lies (1994), Trading Places (1983), Freaky Friday (2003), A Fish Called Wanda (1988)
37. Jessica Karen Szohr is an American actress. She started her screen career appearing on television shows such as My Wife and Kids, Joan of Arcadia, What About Brian and CSI: Miami. She gained recognition in 2007 with her breakthrough role as Vanessa Abrams on The CW's teen drama series Gossip Girl. She is of Hungarian and African-American ancestry.
Born: March 31 1985, Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States
Height: 1.65 m
Parents: Karen Roach
Siblings: Megan Szohr, Nick Szohr, Sadie Szohr, Danielle Szohr
Movies and TV shows: Gossip Girl (2007 – 2012), Piranha 3D (2010), The Orville (Since 2017), The Internship (2013), Two Night Stand (2014)
38. Judit Schell is a Hungarian actress and voice actress.
Born: April 16 1973, Debrecen, Hungary
Partner: Zoltán Schmied
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (1995)
Awards: Artist of Merit Award
Movies: Just Sex and Nothing Else (2005), On the Quiet (2019), Our Women (2012), Stop Mom Theresa (2004), The End (2007)
39. Juli Básti is a Hungarian actress. She has appeared in more than 40 films and television shows since 1980. She won the award for Best Actress at the 14th Moscow International Film Festival for her role in The Red Countess.
Born: 10 August 1957, Budapest, Hungary
Spouse: Péter Gothár (m. 1981–1986), Tamás Puskás
Children: Márton Gothár, Samu Puskás, Dávid Puskás
Parents: Lajos Básti, Zsuzsa Zolnay
Albums: Hallgass kicsit
Movies: Neither With You (2019), Mom and Other Loonies in the Family (2015), The Red Countess (1985), Stalin's Bride (1991), Glass Tiger (2001)
40. Julia Ubrankovics is an actress.
Born: August 18 1983, Sopron, Hungary
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (2003–2007), Révai Miklós Gimnázium (1998–2002)
Movies: Virtually a Virgin (2020), Remedy (2013), Local Tourists (2012)
41. Julianna Luisa Margulies is an American actress and producer. After several small television roles, Margulies achieved wide recognition for her starring role as Carol Hathaway on NBC's long-running medical drama series ER, for which she received a Primetime Emmy Award. Her parents were both Jewish, descendants of Jewish immigrants from Romania, Austria, Hungary, and Russia.
Born: June 8 1966, Spring Valley, New York, United States
Height: 1.68 m
Spouse: Keith Lieberthal (m. 2007)
Children: Kieran Lindsay Lieberthal
Movies and TV shows: The Good Wife (2009 – 2016), ER (1994 – 2009), The Hot Zone (2019), Dietland (2018), Ghost Ship (2002)
42. Kata Dobó or Kata Dobo is a Hungarian actress and filmmaker. She was born in Győr, Hungary and moved to Los Angeles, USA in 1999 to her partner of the time, film producer Andrew G. Vajna. She left the States after they split and currently resides in Budapest, Hungary.
Born: February 25 1974, Győr, Hungary
Height: 1.7 m
Spouse: Dávid Vermes (m. 1997–1998)
Siblings: Réka Kovács
Movies: Kölcsönlakás (2019), Out of Order (1997), Children of Glory (2006), Just Sex and Nothing Else (2005), Brazilians (2017)
43. Kate Garry Hudson is an American actress, author, and fashion entrepreneur. She rose to prominence for her performance in the film Almost Famous, for which she won a Golden Globe and was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. Hudson's ancestry is Italian (from her paternal grandmother), Hungarian Jewish (from her maternal grandmother), and the remainder a mix of English and some German.
Born: April 19 1979, Los Angeles, California, United States
Spouse: Chris Robinson (m. 2000–2007)
TV shows: Glee
Children: Ryder Robinson, Rani Rose Hudson Fujikawa, Bingham Hawn Bellamy
Parents: Goldie Hawn, Bill Hudson
Movies: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003), Almost Famous (2000), Bride Wars (2009), Fool's Gold (2008), Something Borrowed (2011)
44. Kathleen Gati is an American-Canadian actress. She is known for portraying Liesl Obrecht on the ABC daytime soap opera General HospitalGati is the daughter of Laszlo and Agnes Gati; Hungarian immigrants to Canada
Born: August 13 1957, Montreal, Canada
Spouse: Michael Browers (m. 2012)
Books: The Girl with the Golden Scissors, The Photographer
Nominations: Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Limited Performance in a Daytime Program
Movies and TV shows: General Hospital (Since 1963), Fear the Walking Dead: Flight 462 (2015 – 2016), Meet the Fockers (2004), We Never Die (1993), Winterthorne (2015)
45. Kesha Rose Sebert is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, and actress. In 2005, at age 18, Kesha was signed to Kemosabe Records. Her first major success came in early 2009 after she was featured on American rapper Flo Rida's number-one single "Right Round". Her mother is of German and Hungarian (from Szentes) descent.
Born: March 1 1987, Los Angeles, California, United States
Full name: Kesha Rose Sebert
Movies and TV shows: A Ghost Story, Jem and the Holograms
46. Kitty Kántor is a Hungarian actress and voice actress. She contributes to voicing characters in cartoons, anime, movies, sitcoms, and more content. Kántor is well known for voicing Isabella Garcia-Shapiro in the Hungarian-language version of the Disney Channel original animated series Phineas and Ferb.
Born: October 15 1993, Budapest, Hungary
47. Laura Döbrösi is an actress.
Born: 25 January 1993, Budapest, Hungary
Education: ELTE Faculty of Social Sciences (2020), Alternatív Közgazdasági Gimnázium
Movies and TV shows: Aranyélet (2015 – 2018), Demimonde (2015), Eternal Winter (2018), Couch Surf (2014), Bad Actor (2018)
48. Lili Gesler is a Hungarian actress.
Born: October 22 1980, Budapest, Hungary
Parents: György Gesler
Movies: The Headsman (2005), The Whore (2010)
49. Marina Gera is a Hungarian actress. She was the first actress in her country to win an Emmy Award for her role in the film drama Eternal Winter at the 47th International Emmy Awards.
Born: June 29 1984, Szeged, Hungary
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (2008), Vörösmarty Mihály High School (2002)
Awards: International Emmy Award for Best Performance by an Actress, Mari Jászai Award
Movies: Eternal Winter (2018), Free Fall (2014), No Man's Island (2014), The Basement (2017)
50. Mariska Magdolina Hargitay is an American actress best known for her role as New York Police Department Captain Olivia Benson on the NBC drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Hargitay has starred in the show since 1999 and is the longest-running cast member. Her father was the Hungarian-born former Mr. Universe, Mickey Hargitay.
Born: January 23 1964, Santa Monica, California, United States
Height: 1.72 m
Spouse: Peter Hermann (m. 2004)
Children: Amaya Josephine Hermann, August Miklos Friedrich Hermann, Andrew Nicolas Hargitay Hermann
Parents: Jayne Mansfield, Mickey Hargitay
Movies and TV shows: Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (Since 1999), Law & Order (1990 – 2010), ER (1994 – 2009), Lake Placid (1999), Jocks (1987)
51. Marisol Nichols is an American actress, known for her roles as Nadia Yassir on the Fox series 24 and Hermione Lodge on the CW drama series Riverdale. Her biological father is of Russian Jewish/Hungarian Jewish descent.
Born: November 2 1973, Rogers Park, Illinois, United States
Height: 1.63 m
Spouse: Taron Lexton (m. 2008)
Children: Rain India Lexton
Movies and TV shows: Riverdale (Since 2017), Vegas Vacation (1997), Felon (2008), Delta Farce (2007), Big Momma's House 2 (2006)
52. Mayim Chaya Bialik is an American actress, neuroscientist, and author. From 1991 to 1995, she played the title character of the NBC sitcom Blossom. She later played neurobiologist Amy Farrah Fowler on the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory from 2010 to 2019. Outside of her acting career, she holds a Ph.D. in neuroscience. Her family was Jewish immigrants who lived in The Bronx, New York City, and three of her four grandparents migrated from Poland, Czechoslovakia, and Hungary.
Born: December 12 1975, San Diego, California, United States
Height: 1.63 m
Spouse: Michael Stone (m. 2003–2013)
Education: University of California, Los Angeles (2007)
Children: Frederick Heschel Bialik Stone, Miles Roosevelt Bialik Stone
Movies and TV shows: The Big Bang Theory (2007 – 2019), Blossom (1990 – 1995), Beaches (1988), Call Me Kat, MacGyver (1985 – 1992)
53. Mercédesz Henger, birth name Mercédesz Jelinek Schicchi, is an Italian-Hungarian television personality, actress, and influencer.
Born: 18 August 1991, Rome, Italy
Height: 1.8 m
Partner: Lucas Peracchi (2019–)
Uncle: Bertold Henger
Parents: Eva Henger, Riccardo Schicchi
Movies: Torno a vivere da solo (2008), Bastardi (2008), Gangs of New York (2002)
54. Nikolett Barabas is an actress.
Born: August 4 1979
Movies: Curtiz (2018), Magic Boys (2012), Contaminated Man (2000), The Ideal (2016)
55. Orsolya Tóth is a Hungarian actress. She has appeared in 26 films since 2002. She played the title role in the film Johanna, which was screened in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2005 Cannes Film Festival.
Born: November 20 1981, Békéscsaba, Hungary
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (2004)
Movies: Pleasant Days (2002), Delta (2008), Johanna (2005), Women Without Men (2009), Silent Ones (2013)
56. Rachel Hannah Weisz is a British-American actress. She is the recipient of several accolades, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a British Academy Film Award. Weisz began acting in the British stage and television in the early 1990s and made her film debut in Death Machine. Her father, George Weisz, is a Hungarian mechanical engineer.
Born: March 7 1970, Westminster, London, United Kingdom
Spouse: Daniel Craig (m. 2011)
TV shows: The Simpsons, Page Eight, Scarlet and Black, Tropical Heat, The Advocates
Children: Henry Aronofsky
Movies: The Favourite (2018), The Mummy (1999), Disobedience (2017), The Constant Gardener (2005), The Mummy Returns (2001)
57. Réka Tenki is a Hungarian actress. Her film credits include On Body and Soul, Strangled and Budapest Noir. Tenki was born in Debrecen.
Born: June 18 1986, Debrecen, Hungary
Height: 1.68 m
Spouse: Sándor Csányi (m. 2012)
Children: Luca Csányi
Awards: Mari Jászai Award
Movies and TV shows: Neither With You (2019), Poligamy (2009), Budapest Noir (2017), Mellékhatás, On Body and Soul (2017)
58. Sarah Michelle Prinze is an American actress, producer, and entrepreneur. After being spotted by an agent at the age of four in New York City, she made her acting debut in the made-for-television film An Invasion of Privacy. She is of Russian Jewish and Hungarian Jewish descent.
Born: April 14 1977, Long Island, New York, United States
Height: 1.63 m
Spouse: Freddie Prinze Jr. (m. 2002)
Children: Charlotte Grace Prinze, Rocky James Prinze
Movies and TV shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997 – 2003), Cruel Intentions (1999), Scooby-Doo (2002), I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997), Ringer (2011 – 2012)
59. Sherilyn Fenn is an American actress. She came to attention for her performance as Audrey Horne on the TV series Twin Peaks for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe Award and an Emmy Award. She is also known for her roles in Wild at Heart, Of Mice and Men, Boxing Helena, and the television sitcom Rude Awakening. Fenn is of Italian and Hungarian descent on her mother's side, and of Irish and French descent on her father's.
Born: February 1 1965, Detroit, Michigan, United States
Height: 1.63 m
Partner: Dylan Stewart (2006–)
Spouse: Toulouse Holliday (m. 1994–1997)
Children: Christian Stewart, Myles Holliday
Movies and TV shows: Twin Peaks (1990 – 1991), Boxing Helena (1993), Two Moon Junction (1988), The Wraith (1986), Of Mice and Men (1992)
60. Stephanie Courtney is an American actress and comedian.
Born: February 8 1970, Stony Point, New York, United States
Height: 1.73 m
Spouse: Scott Kolanach (m. 2008)
Siblings: Jennifer Courtney
Education: Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre
Movies and TV shows: The Heartbreak Kid (2007), Fred 2: Night of the Living Fred (2011), Blades of Glory (2007), The Goldbergs (Since 2013), Fred: The Movie (2010)
61. Susan Kay Quatro is an American rock singer-songwriter, bass guitarist, and actress. In the 1970s, Quatro scored a string of hit singles that found greater success in Europe and Australia than in her homeland. She reached no. Her mother, Helen, was Hungarian.
Born: June 3 1950, Detroit, Michigan, United States
Albums: Rock Hard, Suzi Quatro, If You Knew Suzi..., No Control
Movies and TV shows: Suzi Q (2019), Happy Days (1974 – 1984), Midsomer Murders (Since 1997), Dempsey & Makepeace (1985 – 1986), Naked Under Leather (2004)
62. Tara Donna Reid is an American actress. She played Vicky in the films American Pie, American Pie 2, and American Reunion, and Bunny Lebowski in The Big Lebowski. In 2013, she starred as April Wexler in the television film Sharknado and went on to reprise the role in five sequels. She is of Scottish, Irish, Italian, French, Hungarian, and English descent.
Born: November 8 1975, Wyckoff, New Jersey, United States
Height: 1.65 m
TV shows: Sharknado: The 4th Awakens, Scrubs, Taradisex
Education: Eisenhower Middle School, Professional Children's School, Ramapo High School, John F. Kennedy High School
Siblings: Colleen Reid, Patrick John Reid, Tommy Reid
Movies: Sharknado (2013), American Pie (1999), The Big Lebowski (1998), American Reunion (2012), National Lampoon's Van Wilder (2002)
63. Teri Tordai is a Hungarian actress. She has appeared in a large number of European films, including a number of costume films made in the late 1960s and early 1970s, especially Frau Wirtin series of Franz Antel, which made her a sex symbol in German-speaking countries as well as Italy.
Born: 28 December 1941, Debrecen, Hungary
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (1960–1964)
Children: Lili Horváth
TV shows: A névtelen vár
Parents: Gyula Tordai, Lili Tarján
Movies: House of Pleasure (1969), The Sweet Sins of Sexy Susan (1967), The Hostess Also Has a Count (1968), The Countess Died of Laughter (1973), Sexy Susan Knows How...! (1970)
64. Zita Görög is a Hungarian actress and model, often credited as Zita Gorog.
Born: 27 September 1979, Bátonyterenye, Hungary
Height: 1.75 m
Education: Újpesti Bródy Imre Gimnázium
Children: Lotti Seres, Milán Seres
Parents: Judit Rónai, Miklós Göröcs
Movies and TV shows: Underworld: Evolution (2006), 8mm 2 (2005), Underworld (2003), Den of Lions (2003), Megasztár (2003 – 2012)
65. Zsófia Szamosi is a Hungarian actress. Her film credits include Sing, Strangled and One Day. Szamosi was also a cast member on the television shows Terápia and The Curse. On November 29, 2018, she won the award for Best Actress at the 40th Cairo International Film Festival for her role in One Day.
Born: August 12, 1977, Budapest, Hungary
Parents: Zsuzsa Cserje
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (2001)
Siblings: Anna Szandtner
Awards: Cairo International Film Festival Prize for Best Actress
Movies: One Day (2018), Sing (2016), Strangled (2016), On the Quiet (2019), Blossom Valley (2018)
66. Zsuzsa Nyertes is a Hungarian actress.
Born: December 14, 1958, Budapest, Hungary
Partner: Attila Gulyás
Parents: Antal Nyertes
Education: University of Theatre and Film Arts (1983)
Children: Zsuzsa Gulyás
Movies: A Long Weekend in Pest and Buda