- Where to download the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016
- How to install it. And,
- How to activate it using command prompt
- Bonus: If the Let's get started window is still appearing after activation, then we will also remove that thing.
1. Directly download the Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 image file here.
3. When done extracting, open the folder. Inside the ProPlusRetail, click the Office folder.
4. Select from the 2 setups. If your system is 32-bit, then double-click the Setup32.exe. If it is 64-bit, then double-click the Setup64.exe file. If you are not sure what system type or bit you have. Just go to Start > click right-click This PC > More > Properties. Find System. Under System, find the System type, and you will see there whether you have a 32-bit or 64-bit.
1. Open search and type cmd, right-click the Command Prompt and click Run as Administrator.
2. Leave the Command Prompt for now. Go to Start again. Click This PC. Inside This PC, click the C: drive.
3. Before continuing, make sure to select the right Program Files folder for your Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. If you installed 32-bit, click the Program Files (x86) folder, and if you installed 64-bit, click the Program Files folder.
4. I am using 64-bit, so I accessed the Program Files folder. Inside it, click the Microsoft Office folder.
5. Inside the Microsoft Office folder, click the Office16 folder.
6. All you need to do now is copy the path or location of your Office16 folder. Just click the address field, right-click, and then press COPY.
7. Back to the Command Prompt. Type cd and press the Spacebar once to have space, and then right-click anywhere the black area to paste the location that you copied in Step 6. Lastly, press the Enter key. See the image below for a visual sample of this step.
8. Your current Command Prompt directory should look like the image below. For the 32-bit users. Your location should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16.
9. If you got it right, copy the code below and then paste (right-click) it again inside the Command Prompt. And press the ENTER key to execute the command.
cscript ospp.vbs /inpkey:XQNVK-8JYDB-WJ9W3-YJ8YR-WFG99
10. Do the same for the remaining codes below:
cscript ospp.vbs /unpkey:BTDRB >nul
cscript ospp.vbs /unpkey:KHGM9 >nul
cscript ospp.vbs /unpkey:CPQVG >nul
cscript ospp.vbs /sethst:kms8.msguides.com
cscript ospp.vbs /setprt:1688
cscript ospp.vbs /act
If the Let's get started window is still appearing after activation, we would also remove it.
1. Go to Start.
2. In the search field, type Regedit, right-click and Run as Administrator.
3. In the Registry Editor, do the following:
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > MICROSOFT OFFICE > Office > 16.0 > Right-click OEM folder and delete it.
- After that go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > WOW6432NODE > MICROSOFT > Office > 16.0 > Common > Right-click the OEM folder and delete it also.
Note: This post is for educational purposes only. For copyright issue, email us using the contact page.