- App is not compatible with your device.
- Your android version must be over 4.0 to install GCash
For this post we are going to install GCash on your laptop or computer using Bluestacks emulator and Aptoide app downloader. We will bypass the following errors that GCash and Google Play displays:
First thing first, download the following APK files and Bluestacks installer.
2. Assuming that the Bluestacks installation is done and successful without any error. Open your Bluestacks. And look for the Install APK button and press it.
3. Browse the Aptoide APK file that you already downloaded and click the Open button to continue.
4. Bluestacks will automatically install Aptoide when done click the Aptoide logo.
5. Inside Aptoide, find the Search (magnifying glass) icon and press it.
6. In the search bar, type GCash.
7. In the search results, click the GCash link, and then Click Install.
8. Wait for the download to finish.
9. When done downloading, click install again.
10. Try opening your GCash and log in your account.