- 1 GB, 3 days for P50.00
- 2 GB, 7 days for P99.00
- 4 GB, 30 days for P299.00
- 6 GB, 30 days for P399.00
- 8 GB, 30 days for P499.00
For this tutorial, we will try to register the cheapest one which is the 1 GB, 3 days which is good for only P50.00. See the steps below.
How to Register TNT Giga Video 50 using USSD code *123#?
1. Press your Phone icon.
3. In the menu that will appear, find Giga and type its number and press Send.
4. Next, find Video and type its number, then press Send again.
5. In the next menu, find "1 GB, 3 days, P50", type its number and press Send.
6. Now, find Subscribe, type its number and press Send.
7. A message saying:
Thank you! A text confirmation will be sent shortly. To get the LATEST promos, try the NEW GigaLife App. Simple. Easy. Smart. That's the GigaLife App!
8. If your load balance is enough, you can successfully avail the GIGA VIDEO 50 promo of TNT. Done!
- 1 GB Video data for Youtube, NBA, iWant and Cignal Play
- 1 GB of data for anything you want to surf including Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Unlimited to All Networks including Globe & TM.
- Good for 3 days
- Worth P50.00 only
Analyzing the TNT Giga Video 50
- 1 GB Video data for YouTube, NBA, iWant and Cignal Play for 3 days is equivalent to 3 GB of day. Plus, 1 GB of data for anything that you want to surf. That's a total of 4 GB data. P50.00 divided by 3 days is P16.67, and 4 GB divided by 3 days is 1.33 data. Meaning, you are consuming 1.33 data daily (good for 3 days) that costs P16.67 pesos. Still, this promo is nothing compared to Globe's Go50 and Go50 for Students. Same price, but more data available.
- And if you want to text someone, you can do so even he or she is using other network like Globe and TM.