What is the minimum withdrawal or required amount when transferring money from Coins.ph to GCash?
- To be able to Send or Transfer your money from Coins.ph wallet to GCash make sure your Coins.ph account is at least Second Level Verified (this means that you have successfully verified your ID and Selfie in your Coins.ph account), or else the option to Send money to GCash is disabled.
- Same also for your GCash account, make sure it is also fully verified.
- After a successful transaction of Sending your money to your GCash wallet, you need to wait about 10 minutes before the sent amount reflects inside your GCash account.
- There is a payment of P10.00 for the transaction. This fee was implemented last March 1, 2021 by Coins.ph.
- Funds transferred via InstaPay like GCash are final and irreversible.