For this post, I will teach you how to be able to open your Shopee/ShopeePay app using your computer. But first, make sure you meet the following requirements before performing the tutorial below.
- You need to install an android emulator called Bluestacks. Directly download the file here. After downloading, install the your Bluestacks.
When you are done, you can now proceed to the tutorial below.
How to Open Shopee App using Computer
1. I assume that you already installed Bluestacks. Proceed and open it and click Google Play.
2. Sign in using a valid Gmail account. Press the Next button to continue.
3. In the next page, type your Gmail password and click Next again.
4. In the next page, just press the Agree button.
5. Then, press the Accept button.
6. In the Search for apps & games field, press it.
7. Now, type the word shopee. And press the Enter.
8. In the Shopee app page, press the Install button.
9. When done downloading, Shopee will automatically install.
10. When done installing, press the Open button to proceed.
11. The Shopee logo will then appear.
12. Now, just drag your mouse from right to left until you reach the last dot.
13. Now, press the Start button.
14. Inside your Shopee app, find Me which is located in the lower right corner of your screen. Click it.
15. In the next page, click the Login button.
16. I again assume that you already have a Shopee account. Just enter your username and password in the fields provided and then press the Log in button to proceed. If you you do not have an account yet, then, consider making one first.
17. After a successful login, you now opened your Shopee app using your computer or laptop.
- By doing this tutorial, you can now access some Shopee important features which are not available via Shopee website. You need to know, that some voucher codes will only work using the Shopee app while not in direct Shopee website.