a. 6 raptors
b. 7 raptors
c. 8 raptors
d. 10 raptors
11. The following are examples of Palindrome, except.
12. That perfume always "evokes" pleasant memories.
c. calls up
13. The attorney wanted to "expedite" the process because her client was becoming impatient.
14. The suspect gave a "plausible" explanation for his presence at the scene, so the police decided to
look elsewhere for the perpetrator of the crime.
15. He based his conclusion on what he "inferred" from the evidence, not on what he actually observed.
16. Sila ay nagdadamayan sa hirap at ginhawa. Sila ay totoong “naghihiramang suklay”
a. mag asawa
d. magka anak
17. There is no PANACEA that will solve our financial difficulty.
18. A multifarious task would
a. have many different components.
b. have very few components.
c. be very complex.
d. be impossible to complete.
19. Plaintive cries would be
a. musical, soothing. c. loud, jarring.
b. plain, uninteresting. d. sorrowful, mournful.