For each of the following sentences, choose the correct spelling for the missing word.
41. The journalist made a ________ to finish the article by Friday.
42. Dad thinks it is ________ to stay up late on a school night.
43. The large donation came from an ________ source.
44. The scientists had to do an ________ amount of research on the project.
45. The customer service representative gave his ________ that the refund would be made
within two weeks.
46. The purpose of the new city ordinance was debated ________.
47. Throughout the trial, the ________ was placed on scientific evidence.
48. The presidential candidate refused to ________ the election until every vote was counted.
49. Each of the new employees had similar________.
50. The young man wished to ________ his right to speak freely.
Back to page 7 | Go to page 9 | Main Menu
Civil Service Exam Reviewer 2020 Page 8 [ Download here ]