LIST: 25 Most Beautiful Belgian Actresses
1. Marie Gillain O.M.W. is a Belgian actress. In 1996 Gillain received the Prix Romy Schneider. She is single and has two daughters, Dune and Vega. Born: 18 June 1975, Rocourt, Liège, Belgium. Height: 1.66 m. Spouse: Christophe Degli Esposti. TV shows: Speakerine, Souviens-Toi, The Little Prince, Haunted. Children: Dune Gamet, Vega Degli Esposti. Movies: Fresh Bait (1995), My Father the Hero (1991), On Guard (1997), Female Agents (2008), Harem Suare (1999).
2. Sandrine Blancke is a Belgium French actress. She started her acting career as a child actor at the age of 13 in the 1991 film Toto le héros. She was nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the 1st Magritte Awards. Toto le héros The Return of Casanova Shadow of a Doubt Soeur Sourire Arrêtez-moi là. Born: 6 November 1978, Uccle, Belgium. TV shows: La Kiné, Le silence des églises. Nominations: European Film Award for Best Supporting Actress. Movies: Les Petites Mains (2017), Sister Smile (2009), The Son of the Shark (1993), Shadow of a Doubt (1993), Toto the Hero (1991).
3. Wine Dierickx is a Flemish actress. She is a member of the 2001 founded independent Dutch-Flemish theatre group Wunderbaum, that have performed shows in The Netherlands, Germany, Italy, United States, Iran, Scandinavia and Brazil. Dierickx also appeared in more than twenty films since 2002. Born: 1978, Sint-Niklaas, Belgium. Awards: Theo d'Or. Movies: Madly in Love (2010), Plan Bart (2014), Madonna's Pig (2011), Meester Kikker (2016), With Friends Like These (2007).
4. Lize Feryn is a Belgian actress, model and author of Flemish descent. Born: 4 March 1993, Deerlijk, Belgium. Height: 1.8 m. Siblings: Yanne Feryn, Mira Feryn. Parents: Marjan Bossuyt, Yann Feryn. Movies and TV shows: A Real Vermeer (2016), Herrliche Zeiten (2018), Voor wat hoort wat (Since 2015), About The Boy Who Ate An Oakwood Chair (2016), Alleen Eline (2017).
5. Ianka Fleerackers is a Flemish stage, television and film actress and television presenter. She landed her first part at age 14, playing a student in the TV series Meester, hij begint weer!. She had starring parts in the TV series Kulderzipken, Flikken, and in LouisLouise where she plays Charlotte De Wilde. Born: 6 August 1971, Bonheiden, Belgium. Education: Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel (1992). Movies and TV shows: Kulderzipken (1995 – 1997), Ons geluk (1995 – 1996), LouisLouise (2008 – 2009), Flikken (1999 – 2009), Everybody's Famous! (2000).
6. Lotte Vannieuwenborg is a Belgian actress. She is best known for her role as Katrien Snackaert in the Flemish soap Thuis. In 2010 she also had a guest role in the television series Goesting and in 2012 she guest starred in the Belgian television series Danni Lowinski. Born: 7 April 1987, Hofstade, Zemst, Belgium. Education: Lemmensinstituut. Movies: Vermist (2008), Thuis (1995) and Gent West (2013).
7. Émilie Dequenne is a Belgian actress. She first gained attention for playing the title character in the film Rosetta, which earned her the Cannes Film Festival Award for Best Actress. Born: 29 August 1981, Beloeil, Belgium. Spouse: Michel Ferracci (m. 2014). TV shows: The Missing, À l'intérieur. Children: Milla Savarese. Parents: Brigitte Dequenne, Daniel Dequenne. Movies: Not My Type (2014), Brotherhood of the Wolf (2001), Rosetta (1999), A Housekeeper (2002), Our Children (2012).
8. Lyne Renée is a Belgian actress. She graduated from the Studio Herman Teirlick in Antwerp, Belgium. From 2003 to 2005 she appeared as stage actress in Belgian theaters. After she starred in the Belgian TV series Kinderen van Dewindt and the Dutch movie Ober by Alex van Warmerdam. Born: 17 May 1979, Velzeke, Zottegem, Belgium. Movies and TV shows: The Hessen Conspiracy (2008), Motherland: Fort Salem (Since 2020), Love at First Kill (2008), The Gentlemen (2019), Deep State (Since 2018).
9. Virginie Efira is a Belgian-French actress and television presenter. Efira got her first leading role in the romantic comedy It Boy. Born: 5 May 1977, Schaerbeek, Belgium. Spouse: Patrick Ridremont (m. 2002–2009). Partner: Niels Schneider (present). Upcoming movie: Benedetta. TV shows: Nouvelle Star, Mégamix, Off Prime, + Clair, Fan Club. Movies: It Boy (2013), Sibyl (2019), Up for Love (2016), An Impossible Love (2018), In Bed with Victoria (2016).
10. Déborah François is a Belgian actress. She is best known for her starring role in the Palme d'Or-winning film, The Child, directed by the Dardenne brothers. In 2009, she won a César Award for Most Promising Actress for The First Day of the Rest of Your Life. Born: 24 May 1987, Rocourt, Liège, Belgium. Height: 1.66 m. TV shows: Manon 20 ans, Ah, C'Etait Ça La Vie !. Awards: César Award for Most Promising Actress. Movies: Populaire (2012), Student Services (2010), Ma famille t'adore déjà (2016), The Page Turner (2006), The First Day of the Rest of Your Life (2008).
11. Evelien Bosmans is a Belgian actress. She appeared in more than twenty films since 2010. Born: 9 November 1989, Mol, Belgium. Siblings: Marlies Bosmans. Movies and TV shows: Marina (2013), Cub (2014), Groenten uit Balen (2011), Charlie and Hannah's Grand Night Out (2017), Gent West (Since 2017).
12. Hande Kodja is a Belgian actress. Born: 6 February 1986, Belgium. Education: Cours Florent. TV shows: Le temps meurtrier. Movies: Marieke, Marieke (2010), The Unlikely Girl (2012), Rosenn (2014), Murderers (2006), La Permission.
13. Lynn Van Royen Lynn is a Dutch-speaking Belgian actress, best known for her lead roles in the FIPA-award winning TV series Marsman (2014), and in the internationally acclaimed Beau Séjour (2016), for which she won the 2018 TV Drama Best Acress award at the Television Festival in Monte Carlo. Born: 7 June 1989, Dendermonde, Belgium. Height: 1.63 m. Movies: Crossroads, The Misfortunates. Awards: Golden Nymph Award for Outstanding Actress in Drama TV Series. TV shows: Beau Séjour (Since 2017), Tabula Rasa (2017), Spitsbroers (2015 – 2017), Marsman (Since 2014), The Team (Since 2015).
14. Pascaline Crêvecoeur is a French-speaking actress in both cinema and theatre. She graduated from Insas, National Institute of Performing Arts - Brussels/Belgium, in 2007. Born: 30 April 1982, Brussels, Belgium. Education: INSAS. Children: Clémentine Dandoy-Crêvecoeur. Movies: Fanny's Journey (2016), Grace of Monaco (2014), Un homme à la mer (2016).
15. Charlotte Vandermeersch is an actress and writer, known for Loft (2008), The Broken Circle Breakdown (2012) and Turquaze (2010). Born: 11 November 1983, Oudenaarde, Belgium. Partner: Felix Van Groeningen. Parents: Pieter Vandermeersch. Movies and TV shows: Belgica (2016), De Premier (2016), Wat als? (2011 – 2016), Turquoise (2009), Deadline 25/5 (2014).
16. Delfine Bafort is a Belgian fashion model and actress. Born: 22 May 1979, Ghent, Belgium
Nominations: Cairo International Film Festival Prize for Best Actress. Movies: You Go To My Head (2017), Promises Written in Water (2010), Steve + Sky (2004), Hello, Stranger (2016), Double Take (2009).
17. Catherine Haduca is a Belgian-Filipina model, actress and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Liège 2014. She represented her province at Miss Belgium 2014. At the age of 15, Catherine won the public award at Top Model Belgium 2006. Born: 12 May 1991, Liège, Belgium. Education: International Academy of Film and Television - Cebu. Haduca appeared in French features films such as J'ai perdu Albert, Rattrapage, Le jour attendra and Raid Dingue. She also starred in the film The Bouncer with Jean-Claude Van Damme.
18. Virginie Hocq is a Belgian actress and humorist. In 2011, Hocq competed on the television show Fort Boyard. Born: 26 February 1975, Nivelles, Belgium. Height: 1.8 m. Education: Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel. Movies and TV shows: Vive la colo ! (2012 – 2013), The List of my Desires (2014), Incognito (2009), El tipo de la tumba de al lado (2016), Asesinato en Morvan (2018).
19. Sand Van Roy is a Dutch actress. Born in Heerlen, Netherlands, daughter of a couple of general practitioners, she moved to Paris at the age of 17. She first worked as a model before turning to comedy. Practicing stand-up, she opened for Mathieu Madénian and Gad Elmaleh. Born: 16 October 1990, Netherlands. Height: 1.78 m. Movies: Taxi 5 (2018), Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017).
20. Myriem Akheddiou is a Belgian stage and film actress. She studied at the Royal Conservatory of Brussels and began working in theatre after developing an interest in acting. Born: 27 September 1978 , Brussels, Belgium. Partner: Fabrizio Rongione. Alma mater: Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel. Movies: The Benefit Of The Doubt (2017), Young Ahmed (2019), The Connection (2014), A Happy Event (2011).
21. Céline Buckens is a Belgian-British actress. She is known for portraying the roles of Émilie in War Horse, and Mia MacDonald in the Netflix series Free Rein. Born: 9 August 1996, Brussels, Belgium. Education: St. Mary's School Ascot, Thomas Kensington London Day School, London School of Economics and Political Science. Nominations: Empire Award for Best Female Newcomer. Movies and TV shows: Free Rein (Since 2017), War Horse (2011), The Rain Collector (2015), The Good Liar (2019), Warrior (Since 2019).
22. Fantine Harduin is a Belgian actress. She best known for her role as Eve Laurent in the 2017 drama film Happy End, the Austrian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 90th Academy Awards. For her role in the film, she was nominated for a Magritte Award for Most Promising Actress. Born: January 23, 2005. Movies: Fanny's Journey (2016), Adoration (2019), Just a Breath Away (2018), Happy End (2017), Amin (2018).
23. Pauline Burlet is a Belgian actress, who starred as 'Lili Franchet' in the French TV series Résistance. Her first major role was in the 2007 film, La Vie en rose, as a young Edith Piaf. Burlet won a Magritte Award in 2014 for "most promising actress" for her performance in The Past. Born: 9 April 1996, Mons, Belgium. Movies and TV shows: The Sower (2017), Resistance (2014), Road to Istanbul (2016), Dead Man Talking (2012), Jailbirds (2015).
24. Laura Tesoro is a Belgian singer and actress. She represented Belgium in the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 with the song "What's the Pressure". Tesoro is also known for portraying Charlotte on the Flemish soap opera Familie, and placing second on season three of The Voice van Vlaanderen. Born: 19 August 1996, Antwerp, Belgium. Nationality: Belgian. Parents: Michele Tesoro. TV shows: Familie. Albums: Limits.
25. Davika Hoorne, also known as Mai Davika, is a half Thai half Belgian actress and model, who made an acting debut on 2010 in television series Ngao Kammathep as the lead role. She rose to fame from her films; Heart Attack with Sunny Suwanmethanon and Suddenly Twenty.
Born: 16 May 1992, Bangkok, Thailand
Height: 1.75 m
Parents: Danny Hoorne, Rattanakorn Chomyong
Siblings: Elena Hoorne, Davinia Hoorne
Movies and TV shows: Pee Mak (2013), My Ambulance (2019), Suddenly Twenty (2016), Heart Attack (2015), Nang Sao Mai Jam Kad Nam Sakul (2018 – 2019)