I am already using GCash even before the COVD-19 pandemic strikes, and all I can say that the app is handy to me. Before, I am using the app thru Bluestacks emulator. But using Bluestacks 3, some GCash features won't load. Using Bluestacks 4, I am always getting an error message, saying that the Android version of my phone emulated by Bluestacks is only at 4. GCash requires that the android version of the phone must be above 4.
So, I decided to replace Bluestacks with LDPlayer because it has the Android 7 Nougat version. To summarize the changes, so far, so good. I will now teach you how to install or open your GCash app using your LDPlayer.
How to install and open GCash in PC using LDPlayer
1. First, download and install your LDPlayer using this link. Make sure to select the right bit for your OS. If your computer is using 32-bit, then download the link that does not have the 64-bit on it. The file size of the executable file is almost 500 MB.
2. After installing, open your LDPlayer. Using the "Search games" field, you can try typing GCash and access its official Google Playstore page, but it will only say that the app is not compatible with your device. We will be installing GCash manually.
3. Open your web browser and type GCash google play.
4. In the search results, find the GCash Google play link and click it.
5. When you are inside the GCash Google Play page, just right-click the link and copy it.
6. Now, click this link, https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
7. When inside the Evozi APK downloader page, paste the copied link at Step No. 5 in the given empty text field and click the Generate Download Link button. See the image below.
8. When done creating the download link, the "Click here to download com.globe.android now" button will automatically appear. Click that button.
9. After downloading your GCash app APK file. Go back to your LDPlayer.
10. Find the Install APK file button and press it.
11. Browse for the APK file that you just downloaded. Select it and press the Open button.
12. Wait for the installation process to finish. When done, you will the GCash logo inside your LDplayer now, click that logo or icon.
13. When the "Request Permission" appears, just press the OK button.
14. For the Allow GCash to access this device's location, etc. Just select Allow to all 5 of the questions.
15. I assume that you already got a Gcash account, so press the LOG IN button.
16. Enter your number. Note: the +63 is already equivalent to 0. Your number should start at 9. Then, press the NEXT button.
17. If the "This app won't work properly unless you allow Google Play services' request to access the following: SMS..." just click the Cancel button.
18. Now, check your phone number for the 6-digit authentication code. Type all the numbers.
19. After typing the code, press the Submit button.
20. Now, enter your MPIN code to continue.
21. Done! You now successfully accessed your GCash account inside your laptop or computer using the LDPlayer emulator.
If you have questions, just leave them using the comment form below. Thanks, and God bless!