What will happen if you Remote your laptop to your mobile phone?
- You can directly copy and paste APK files from your PC to your phone.
- You can view all your PC files like photos, etc. inside your phone.
- You can even access your computer's C drive, including system files, and more.
- You can also access all your Backup files inside your PC
You need to download 2 Shareits for this tutorial.
- PC-Shareit.exe, after downloading, install it on your computer.
- Phone-Shareit.apk (download and install the Shareit app using your mobile phone)
How to Remote View or access your PC files using Phone thru Shareit
1. First, you need to open your computer WIFI and mobile hotspot. Then connect your phone to the Mobile hotspot. If you are using Windows 10, you can easily enable it by going to the system tray or taskbar. Near the system time and date, find the Network icon and click it. A menu will appear. Click the WIFI and Mobile hotspot to both enable the two. For Windows 7 users, you can share your WIFI by using MARS WIFI.
2. When your phone is connected to the WIFI, open your PC-Shareit and also your Phone-Shareit.
3. In your Phone-Shareit, click the 4 mini squares located in the upper-right corner of your phone screen.
4. Click Connect PC.
5. If your PC-Bluetooth icon already appeared in your Phone-Shareit, tap that icon to connect to it. If not, try pressing the PC SEARCH MOBILE button and see if your PC-Shareit appears.
6. Assuming that you are already connected to your PC-Shareit, you will see the image below. Press the Remote View icon to start accessing your computer files.
7. Back to your PC-Shareit, check for a message requesting remote browsing of your PC's local files. Just press the Accept button to allow the request.
12. And the file will automatically download. Note: The download process here is just copying. No data is consumed.
13. When done downloading, you can now install the APK file that you copied remotely from your PC to your phone.