LIST: 10+ Most Beautiful & Hot Armenian Models
1. Gohar Gasparyan (Գոհար Գասպարյան) is a TV personality, journalist and model.
Education: Yerevan Brusov State University of Languages and Social Sciences
2. Arpine "Arpi" Gabrielyan, is an Armenian presenter, model, singer and actress. Her debut music video was released in 2015. She is known for her roles as Lika on Full House, Sara on Scotch & Whiskey, Zara on Super Mother.
Born: 18 November 1989, Yerevan, Armenia
Spouse: Mihran Tsarukyan (m. 2019)
Education: Yerevan State Institute of Theatre and Cinematography
3. Iveta Mukuchyan is an Armenian-German singer-songwriter, model, and actress. Born in Yerevan, Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic, she moved to Hamburg, Germany, in 1992. Mukuchyan returned to Armenia in 2009 and placed fifth in the fourth season of the talent competition Hay Superstar.
Born: 14 October 1986, Yerevan, Armenia
Height: 1.77 m
Siblings: Marianna Mukuchyan
4. Eliza Muradyan is an Armenian-Russian model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe Armenia 2018. She represented Armenia at the Miss Universe 2018 pageant.
Born: January 1993, Yerevan, Armenia
Height: 1.65 m
Major competition: Miss Universe Armenia 2018; (Winner); Miss Universe 2018; (Unplaced)
Education: Pervyy Moskovskiy Gosudarstvennyy Meditsinskiy Universitet
Hair color: Brown hair
5. Nicole Saba is a Lebanese singer, model and actress.
Born: 26 June 1974, Beirut, Lebanon
Height: 1.68 m
Spouse: Youssef El Khal (m. 2011)
Children: Nicole Youssef El Khal
Nationality: Armenian, Lebanese
6. Sofya Poghosyan is an Armenian broadcaster, psychologist, model and actress. She is known for her roles in many Armenian TV-series airing on Shant TV.
Born: 20 October 1988, Yerevan, Armenia
Spouse: Narek Gevorgyan (m. 2010–2016)
7. Luisa Tovmasyan is an Armenian model, dancer, singer and actress.
Alma mater: State College of Culture
Born: 2000, Yerevan
9. Arena Zeynalyan is model and former beauty queen. was crowned Miss Armenia 2018.
10. Tulip Joshi is an Indian actress who has appeared in Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam and Telugu films. Her mother is Armenian.
Born: 11 September 1979, Mumbai, India
Spouse: Captain Nair
TV shows: Airlines
Parents: Zabel Joshi, Kishore Joshi
Education: Jamnabai Narsee School
11. Kimberly Kardashian is an American media personality, socialite, model, businesswoman, producer, and actress. Her father was a third-generation Armenian-American.
Children: North West, Chicago West, Psalm West, Saint West
Born: 21 October 1980, Los Angeles, California, United States
Height: 1.57 m
Spouse: Kanye West (m. 2014), Kris Humphries (m. 2011–2013), Damon Thomas (m. 2000–2004)
12. Alice Panikian is a Bulgarian-Canadian journalist, TV host, model and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe Canada on March 21, 2006. She attended William Lyon Mackenzie Collegiate Institute in Toronto, and graduated in 2003. Panikian is of Bulgarian and Armenian ancestry.
Born: 23 May 1985, Sofia, Bulgaria
Height: 1.85 m
Award: Miss Universe Canada
Education: William Lyon Mackenzie Collegiate Institute, York University
13. Nazeni Hovhannisyan is an Armenian actress, presenter and model.
Born: 18 July 1982, Yerevan, Armenia
Education: Yerevan State Institute of Theatre and Cinematography (1998–2002)