Word Analogy and Logic Test - Answer Key
51. D.) ocqixcjg
52. a.) illusion
53. a.) wealth : embezzler
54. b.) skeptic : disbelief
Degree of intensity. Philanthropist is a generous person while munificence is extremely generous. as skeptic is inclined to question or doubt accepted opinions while disbelief is refusal to accept that something is true.
55. b.) mundane : legitimate
Something vague is nebulous. Something mundane is commonplace.
56. e.) diaphanous is the opposite of opaque. Distraught is the opposite of calm.
57. e.) A frame surrounds a picture; a fence surrounds a backyard.
58. b.) One searches in order to find; one explores in order to discover.
59. c.) A pharmacy sells drugs; a bakery sells bread.
60. a.) Layer and tier are synonyms; section and segment are synonyms
61. D.) Max
62. C.) uncertain
63. B.) false
65. b.) Subscribing to Cable TV is a needless expenditure
66. d.) Only one worker in the factory has exactly five children.
67. d.) TV promotes a feeling of helpless vulnerability in viewers.
68. b.) The demand for more universities is being stepped up.
69. c.) uncertain..... The first two statements give information about Zoe’s Tulips and pansies. Information about any other kinds of flowers cannot be determined.
70. b.) false…. Rulers are the most expensive item.
Back to page 26 | Go to page 28 | Main Menu
Civil Service Exam Reviewer 2020 Page 27 - Answer Key [ Download here ]