Civil Service Exam Reviewer 2020 Page 28 - Answer Key
71. a.) toxic insecticides such as DDT have not been banned throughout the world.
72. d.) needy countries need researchers to help them reach the status of the western world
73. d.) This answer is implied by the whole paragraph. The author stresses the need to read critically by performing operations on the text in a slow and specific manner. Choice a is incorrect because the author never says that reading is dull. Choices b, c, and e are not
supported by the paragraph.
74. c.) people have varied ways of looking at different things
75. d.) natututuhan nang tangkilikin ng mga Pilipino ang kanilang mga sariling awitin.
76. a.) the older we get, the more we forget what we have learned
77. b.) the unpredictability of money is an obstacle to a nation’s prosperity
78. c.) dumarami ang mga walang hanapbuhay at tumataas ang halaga ng mga bilihin dahil sa krisis
79. b.) Hidden Prehistoric Paintings
80. c.) notices
81. b.) It has a large number of caves.
82. c.) Horses
83. a.) show
84. d.) Many painting spaces were difficult to reach.
85. b.) artists
86. d.) light
87. a.) Visitors were prohibited from entering.
88. B.) The sentence 'Whenever they were attacked by Apaches, the Pueblos would pull up the
ladders' is a clear clue expressing that the Pueblos were living in hard-to reach places so as to have shelter against the Apaches. The correct answer is B
89. B.) When 'Spanish word pueblo meaning town or village' is taken as a clue, it can be seen easily that B should be correct.
Back to page 27 | Go to page 29 | Main Menu
Civil Service Exam Reviewer 2020 Page 28 - Answer Key [ Download here ]